EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 73

Rover82 писал(а) >>

And now up?

There will be fluctuations as we are seeing now...until the 38.2 drop from yesterday's low...

firemast >> :

At night we might have to think about selling, start thinking, if they pull up, then today.

firemast >> :

>> You're talking to God!!! I really need at least 4750

firemast писал(а) >>

i think we will be stuck here, tomorrow morning they will go even higher, so it is possible to buy with a stop or they may change their mind)))))) Actually, the best moment would be to go to 4740

I agree with you about the morning...After 3.00 it will be going up...to the next rise to 1.4950

strangerr писал(а) >>

Overnight may have to think about selling, start thinking if pulling up, then today.

Today is a slow rally all the way down...in short a sideways flat...

Krotu писал(а) >>

So I'm taking your bread away, sorry, I'll go stand at the other gate 8)

I earn my own bread, but how you do it, show me.

VTB commentary

So, today the Euro-dollar has safely broken through the 1.48 mark. Although yesterday the euro-dollar was still falling as low as 1.4609. The Dow Jones index closed yesterday down 0.42% at 9778 and WTI crude oil prices were down to $69.0 a barrel. Today the Dow futures show an increase of 0.58% and oil prices have risen to $70.61. The Euro-dollar showed a high at 1.4820.

Thus, yesterday's correction in all markets was just a deceptive move, collecting stops before the final break-up of 1.47. Now there is no doubt technically, that the resistance zone around the December high was unable to prevent the Euro from rising.

Needless to say, analytical newswires can not come up with any clear explanation for the ongoing anti-dollar rally and pretend that nothing special is going on. Usually near the end of the trend, some global explanation is found, and the fact that it is not there now, indicates that the movement is not even halfway through. We assume that the short-term trend for the dollar began at the beginning of September at 1.42. Technically, the Euro has returned to the upside channel after the false-break and is now moving towards its upper boundary.

Yesterday, the US Treasury announced an auction of 4-week regular $16bn worth of bills. Against this issue redeems the 4-week old issue of $35.9bn. This leaves a net redemption of $19.9bn for this type of securities (slightly more than a week ago). (slightly more than a week ago). However, it should be recalled that this week there will be an auction of 112bn T-bills, in particular today there will also be an auction of 43bn 2-year T-bills. And the third auction today will be an offering of 52-week (one-year) bills worth $27bn against a redeemable one-year issue worth $20bn. Despite all these placements today, the EUR/USD daily candlestick is already showing a spread of 150 points against the USD by now.
We continue to believe that the current move can be explained on one hand by a reduced borrowing requirement of the US Treasury and on the other hand by the need of a depreciating USD to support the American producer.We assume a virtually non-stop rally in the pair up to 1.51, after which a significant correction and a delay around 1.50 is possible.

We could go down from here if it doesn't break through.

forte928 >> :

I earn my own bread, but how you do it, show me...

It's very simple, a big mug, shiny in the sun and polite to people... - >> give me a hand, people, whatever you can. 8)

like this.....? (eurusd M30)

Reason: