EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1913

strangerr писал(а) >>

On the pound the markup was indeed up, but the euro will drag it down, if England was economically independent of the EU it would go up, but as it is...

I wasn't asking about credibility, I was asking about sticking to plans. If you have a plan of action, you should follow it or do nothing at all. A sharp contrary opinion is detrimental.
My trades, for example, are far from accurate.... an average of 50\50. But just because I finish my idea, I make money.

Alexan >>:

Да не говори... Подтягивал стоп... Все равно не выдержал бы... Не мог рассчитать что сразу так далеко пойдет. Вот и щас солю в надежде на откат. У меня сигналит - пора вниз пока. Попробую закрыть селы, а там поглядим. Плохо, когда пытаешься все движения снять. В итоге пролететь можно. Прогнозы по евре не изменились?

On the euro my forecasts are down as they were, 4th wave is coming up on m15, it's coming to an end.

strangerr >>:

По евро у меня прогнозы как и были вниз так и есть, 4-я волна идет на м15, заканчивается.

and there won't be a 5!!!

the pound is all upside positive news)

It's also important to understand if you get into a buy and the market goes up, then you get a sell idea. Think at this point.... if you are right on average say (like myself) 50\50 then does it make sense to close a potentially profitable trade in order to get in the opposite direction?

1. If you stay in the long and are right about the fall you will earn less, but you will make money.
2. If you decide to roll over and be wrong, you will earn less and take a loss, and MOST importantly, you will lose a profitable position.
3. if you decide to roll over and do so and you are right, you will earn more.

Of the 3 conditions, 2 play for keeping the position. Even without knowing the probability of getting into an important trade, you may realize that only 1/3 of the time you will be profitable if you roll over.
You don't even need psychology or integrals, it's as simple as that.

I'm not trying to "teach" others to make money here. I just think it's logical and right. Otherwise, trading won't be a business, it'll be a game.

For myself, I have defined a reference level = 1.3500. Breaking through upwards is the start of a bullish trend. If we break down - continuation of the bearish trend.

Alexan >>:

Да не говори... Подтягивал стоп... Все равно не выдержал бы... Не мог рассчитать что сразу так далеко пойдет. Вот и щас солю в надежде на откат. У меня сигналит - пора вниз пока. Попробую закрыть селы, а там поглядим. Плохо, когда пытаешься все движения снять. В итоге пролететь можно. Прогнозы по евре не изменились?

Oooh yes, I second that thought... i got cheeky yesterday, yesterday's day can be described as "i started for health, finished for health" in general by the numbers +60% in the evening -73% so the day ended -13%.... I don't know why i missed a move and got a moose... it's so sad) i got so stupid yesterday...

basoon >>:
Для себя определил контрольный уровень = 1,3500. Пробъем вверх - начало бычьего тренда. Отобьемся вниз - продолжение медвежьего тренда.

If the hourly closes above 1.3375 at least by 5 pips, it will be a change of trend, but in the meantime, we are having a meaningful discussion))), the Euro is slowly but surely gluing its flippers.

NikT_58 >>:

On the picture the following scenario: the waves have worked out on the daily channel, now on the 4-hour + daily new upwards waiting for the formation, and then we need to watch and wait for the closing of the buy

Reason: