EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1507

gip >>:

Ты лучше скажи, где ты разворот увидел, у меня наоборот продажу доливает система. По фазе циклов и по запасу хода цены будем падать.

Strangerr is growing up, has earned the initial capital, will now, like Mrs Galina, don't be petty, go long term and look at the likes of you from 4H and beyond. Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.

If you stretch the fib from 3775 down, 161.8 roughly coincides with the 3569 option level... 3513 on the options is a small accumulation... There is a bigger target below, like 261.8 (3440) by Fibo or 4173 options level...

oleniknik >>:

может не разворот увидел. А хочет поймать откатик в связи с частичным закрытием поз в конце недели?. Там пунктов 50 - 70 возможно и получится поймать. а потом долится и вниз. Как вариант...... Дневной стохастик развернулся вниз, но все остальные в перепроданности.

you're almost there, I want to catch 1000pp at least with a stop of 150.

RekkeR >>:

Жив???

Yes went into the + and closed ))

Forte, what is your prognosis?

I sold at 1.3550, set take at 1.34, stop at breakeven and trailing 15 pips, but I also would like to see the reversal and to get really angry. Have you set the targets yet?

strangerr >>:

ты почти угадал, я хочу поймать 1000пп как минимум со стопом в 150.

but pictures for kindergarten please

strangerr >>:

И у меня советник орет, что идем вниз, но я думаю, что 3480 - это край, назови это как хочешь, но вот думаю так и все.

+1

oleniknik >>:

а в картинках для детсада пожалуйста

Check out this week, you'll find a whole gallery, okay posting for the 101st time.

And here's the prize sector
Reason: