EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1510

ya_kutka >>:

It was current at 3775.))

Gold without a momentary pullback usually does not fall that much, now it has fallen like a swamp. Dropped and it's getting sad. The eurik is holding on to the gold.

Galina >>:

Ребята,
ЕВРИК от 1.3484 ПОКУПКА.
Локально правда, на отскок только....
ПОТОМ ЕЩЕ НИЖЕ ПОЙДЕТ ОНА !!!!!

Galina, what about your longs?))

IMHO I don't see any resistance levels until 3433.

RekkeR >>:
Золото без мгновенных откатов обычно так сильно не падает, сейчас упало как в болото. Упало и грузнет. Еврик за голду держится.

If you judge gold by the euro, it still has a long way to go

Alex_Xv >>:
ИМХО я не вижу никаких уровней сопротивления до 3433.

I can see at 3479.

The fact is that yes ... we are out of this four week "flat" ... but still... very good condition to buy on the days... two platforms, two trains... one to the server, one to the south... and the passengers of both trains do not immediately see which train started moving...... who will stay on the pirogue? ...see on monday in another reality show House forex-2

here's my euro-canadian blood money working out)))) eh ..... but it would have been better to buy dollar-canadian ..... but that's ok ..... we'll get ours all the same

Guys, I see the picture differently now.
The one I posted to you yesterday at this link

1. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/page1489#edit_form

Now I'm thinking like this:

mixo_lexus >>:
Факт в том что таки да .. мы вышли из этого четырёх недельного "флета" ... но всё же .. на дневках очень хорошее состояние для покупки ... две платформы два поезда.. один на сервер один юг... причём пассажиры обоих поездов не сразу видят какой поезд начал движение...... кто же останется на пироне ? .. смотрите в понедельник в очередном реалити шоу Дом Форекс -2

Well, you're just like an analyst on TV: if it doesn't go up, it goes down.))
Reason: