EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1389

strangerr >>:

Все, что дают новости, это отработка на 30-100пп, основное направление движения от этого не меняется.

Agreed, but not news of this magnitude.... Otherwise why has the eu been correcting for a month now? Yes because the big players have been staying out of the market since Feb 15 as they said then that the EU was giving Greece a month to provide an exit plan from the problems. Here, for the sake of reflection, is what could happen:
And of course, don't take me seriously ;)
H1+D1

Purple option on D1 (this is just an up trend, not necessarily overlapping the past high at all, as many might think)

By the way, a spike should form after the Greek news.

Noterday >>:

Согласен, но не такого масштаба новости... Иначе почему евра корректируется уже месяц? Да потому что крупные игроки не лезут в рынок начиная с 15 февраля, т.к. тогда сказали что ЕС дает месяц Греции для предоставления плана выхода из проблем. Вот, для размышлений, то, что может произойти:
Ну и конечно же, не воспринимайте меня всерьез ;)
H1+D1

Фиолетовый вариант на D1 (это просто тренд вверх, совсем необязательно перекрывающий прошлый хай, как многие могут подумать)

Кстати, после новостей Греции должен образоваться шип.

What time will the news be released?

Yeah, that's what we were told :)

Noterday >>:

Согласен, но не такого масштаба новости... Иначе почему евра корректируется уже месяц? Да потому что крупные игроки не лезут в рынок начиная с 15 февраля, т.к. тогда сказали что ЕС дает месяц Греции для предоставления плана выхода из проблем. Вот, для размышлений, то, что может произойти:
Ну и конечно же, не воспринимайте меня всерьез ;)
H1+D1

Фиолетовый вариант на D1 (это просто тренд вверх, совсем необязательно перекрывающий прошлый хай, как многие могут подумать)

Кстати, после новостей Греции должен образоваться шип.

The euro has been turning around for a month now. The big players have taken buy positions. The movement I see is as follows:

Noterday >>:
Ага, так нам и сказали :)

Your opinion on the pound ? Will the fall continue ?

http://www.profi-forex.org/exchange_market/entry1003151005.html
Resistance and support levels for the EURUSD currency pair for the European trading session on 15 March 2010

AK_ >>:

Ваше мнение по фунту ? Падение продолжится ?

I think so, although both the yen and pound are missing the final rise on H1, I'm on the fence for now...
Pound H4

My targets for the eu: Sell from 1.3860
Goal for the pound: I am selling from 1.5240-80 (if the price is right), if it does not reach me, I may sell from 1.4880.

Opened sell from 1.3790 to 1.33 .But as Galina yesterday confirmed the movement to 1.34, I think we should close - we will not go down.The omen is correct.

It is necessary to keep an indicator in the meta trader that tracks Galina's opinion.))))
Reason: