EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1394

forte928 >>:

нужно просто выделять главные буковки..

Please explain to an ignorant person if you can

If a correction is formed, we can go back to the sell.

strangerr писал(а) >>

check your personal message.

get in touch.

oleniknik >>:

объясни пожалуйста недалекому если можно

He needs to write a three-volume manual to explain it.))

strangerr >>:

Ему инструкцию в трех томах надо писать, чтобы объяснить.)))

Uh, Professor, keep it down in there. I'm a good judge of character.

oleniknik писал(а) >>

Uh, Professor, keep it down in there. >> I'm a good judge of character.

You ever been to flight school?

If not, how to fly the course, I don't know how to explain it to you - it's different on the ground, there are a lot of obstacles, but there is always a main route and sometimes the secondary route can change.

forte928 >>:

школу летчиков заканчивал?

ну если нет то как летать по курсу, незнаю даже как вам обьяснить - наземле все подругому там куча препятсвий, а так всегда есть главный машрут второстепенный порою может меняться

Thank you. That's understandable. It's just that I think it's just training manoeuvres on the ED now. No definite route in sight... When's the time Ch on the european news on the Greeks' problems? Today? Well, let's see the direction....

oleniknik >>:

Когда там время Ч по новостям европы по проблемам Греков ? Сегодня? Ну вот и посмотрим направление....

You don't give a damn about the Greeks. The small but proud Greek people are screwing everybody. And they said the Jews run all the money in the world :)

gip >>:

Сдались вам эти греки. Маленький, но гордый грецкий народ колбасит всех. А говорили, что евреи всеми деньгами мира заправляют :)

No, they're just not the only ones in Europe. it's just that someone is very good at ruling on this news.

I see you people still haven't had enough of the bullshit, have you?
:))
Let's talk about some charts at least.... а ???
Maybe someone has some ideas about the market apart from the Euro dollar and the Euro aussie?
What do you say?

Reason: