EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1388

gip >>:

Поясни?

joking))))
Yesterday Galina, looking at the chif, was wondering how high the euro would go.))

good morning all .... tell me who to believe ..... the first or second graph or the third ..... never seen before ....

strangerr >>:
шютка)))
Вчера Галина, глядя на чиф, гадала как высоко взлетит евро.)))
It seems to be only as an option.

gip >>:
Да вроде бы только как один из вариантов.

So I tried to prove to her yesterday that the USDCHF movement is influenced by EURUSD and not the other way round, but she completely ignored it.

Don't forget that today (15th March) the EU has to announce its decision on Greece! I just feel obliged to remind everyone here of this ;)

Noterday >>:
Главное не забывайте что сегодня ЕС должен обнародовать своё решение по вопросу Греции! Просто считаю свои долгом напомнить всем присутствующим об этом ;)

Do you think it will make a difference? I think that despite all the news, the euro will correct downwards for 2-3 days.

Can anyone throw in a link to the main news today?

strangerr >>:

Думаешь это что то изменит? Я считаю, что несмотря на все новости, евро будет 2-3 дня корректироваться вниз.

It will. And how it will change....

strangerr >>:

Думаешь это что то изменит? Я считаю, что несмотря на все новости, евро будет 2-3 дня корректироваться вниз.

Here's a scenario like this, for example:

Noterday >>:

Изменит. И еще как изменит....

All the news is just a 30-100pp lead, the main direction of the movement doesn't change.
Reason: