EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1384

Galina >>:

Приветствую друзья !
Ну что, кто думает впринципе ясно :)
А новости на этой недели ЯВНО НЕ ЗА БАКС !!!
Есть момент один, он меня что то смущает...
Сравните ЕВРА ДОЛЛАР и ДОЛЛАР ФРАНК (зеркало евры как про него еще говарят) в неделях.
Похоже что падать ДОЛЛАР ФРАНК собрался, и как то уш слишком явно он об этом заявляет.
А вот еврик по сравнению с ним запаздывает....
ЕСТЬ У КОГО НИБУДЬ НЕПРЕДВЗЯТОЕ МНЕНИЕ С КАРТИНКОЙ ПО ФРАНКУ ????

Hello everyone ....considerations ... if USDCHF goes up, I see it on the red line .... but there's a problem ... I put up these drawings but no use .... ... no criticism or support ... no one seems to notice my drawings ... or your drawings do not get posted on the forum.... I check what I put up and keep it ... and quite often I make good predictions .... but it's no use

USDCHF ALWAYS MOVES IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION TO EURUSD

Galina >>:

Приветствую друзья !
Ну что, кто думает впринципе ясно :)
А новости на этой недели ЯВНО НЕ ЗА БАКС !!!
Есть момент один, он меня что то смущает...
Сравните ЕВРА ДОЛЛАР и ДОЛЛАР ФРАНК (зеркало евры как про него еще говарят) в неделях.
Похоже что падать ДОЛЛАР ФРАНК собрался, и как то уш слишком явно он об этом заявляет.
А вот еврик по сравнению с ним запаздывает....
ЕСТЬ У КОГО НИБУДЬ НЕПРЕДВЗЯТОЕ МНЕНИЕ С КАРТИНКОЙ ПО ФРАНКУ ????

Eurobucks lags behind the Bacsofrank

Good evening everyone! It's the start of a regular trading week...

For the chf, my prognosis is that tomorrow we will definitely go up or not ... if we go up, we will rise until March 31 ...

In the euras, tomorrow will also be certain if we go up or not, or a strong fall, which will end on March 29 and maybe a second bottom on April 4.

Good Profits to all ...

You may want a confirmation, but no one knows anything straightaway, neither here nor elsewhere.

Sta2066 >>:

odiseif -зачем тебе коментарии,главное сам по ним работай.Наверное хочется подтверждения со стороны,но всеравно никто ничего в перед не знает.Ни здесь, не в другом месте.А картинка по CHF имеет смысл.

has, because the euro is about to pull back.

odiseif >>:

Здраствуйте всем ...вот по USDCHF соображеия ...если пойдет вверх то я его там вижу у красной линии ....только вот пробляма ...выставляю я эти рисунки да толку ....ни критики ни поддержки ...ошущение что никто аже не замечает рисунки ...или ваше рсунки на форум не дходят....кстати я проверяю то что выкладываю и сохраня. ...и довольно часто хорошие прогнозы давал ....да толку т этово

No, all your pictures are coming through :)
Thank you so much !!!
I guess you're just not too lively in the dialogues, that's why they're ignored...
And probably also because they, your pictures, go on bigger time frames...
and here people like to trade intraday....

Good hunting to all !
odiseif, don't worry so much...
I think that someone who needs to hear you will thank you, at least for himself ... Almost 1,400 pages are almost silent.
Almost in silence for almost 1400 pages, and if everyone just said hello every day ...?
One more "word" to Galina: about the fact that you're not going to prove anything to anyone. You don't have to.
I've analyzed one part of my body and understood that trading: 1 candle down - sell at 0, and vice versa, is no less effective,
than to buy, for example, almost 500 points away from the price below which you assure me the pair won't be traded. :):)
Oh, I'm breaking a sweat...

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>
Evening all! It's the beginning of a regular trading week.

Tomorrow it will be clear if we are going up or not... if we go up, we will rise till March 31 ...

In the euras, tomorrow will also be certain if we go up or not, or a strong fall, which ends on March 29 and maybe a second bottom on April 4.

Good Profits to all ...

I saw the picture a couple of pages above...

I will post a picture a bit later, I am just actively selling it, and I will say in absentia it will still fall, but this week, it can be seen with the untrained eye will be corrected.
Reason: