EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 127

Krotu писал(а) >>

I will explain it differently - all pairs are moving synchronously in general, therefore it is possible to calculate one pair via cross rates based on the other two. For example Funtobucks, Efrofunt and Efrobucks. Sometimes one or more pairs may make a move and a third pair has not yet had time to come up. Then the other two stand sideways and the third pair catches up with those waiting. That's pretty much the way it is. By the way, we need to do a cross-course calculation now.

The synchronous movement is one thing, but the waves that are formed is another, for one pair this movement is clearly visible, for the other this movement does not correspond to any model...but if we connect two crosses to one calculation time, then we get a forecast with an error of 30%, which could be observed for two values of 1.4685 and 1.4652...

forte928 >> :

Anyway, things are moving up...on the poundbucks...

Weird comment just came out of the DOW feed on the pound:

10:01:12 *FOCUS: The pound has become a pawn sacrificed by the king

rid писал(а) >>

Strange comment just came out of the DOW feed on the pound:

10:01:12 *FOCUS: The pound has become a pawn sacrificed by the king

On the poundbucks there was a double confirmation of an upward development - the 5th wave of the wulff was ending and a consalidation was formed heading seriously upwards...

I had 1.4718 on one of my prognoses coming out just past this point...

forte928 >> :

On the poundbucks there was a double confirmation of the upward development - the 5th wave of the wulf was completed and a consolidation was formed pointing seriously upwards...

So what's your target on the Wolf there ?

From the Dow tape

10:19:41 *Market talk: Pound easy to weaken but difficult to stabilise - Commerzbank

Eurofount has started to move downwards and is in the same situation as the poundbucks

Krotu писал(а) >>

I will explain it differently - all pairs move synchronously in general, so through cross rates you can calculate one pair based on the other two. For example Funtobucks, Efrofunt and Efrobucks. Sometimes one or more pairs may make a move, and the thirdpair has not yet had time to come up. Then the other two stand sideways and the third pair catches up with those waiting. Generally speaking, this is how it is. By the way, I have to calculate the cross-course now.

I'm on a roll... Fucking... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's party time again in our loony bin, THIRD Pair NOT HELPING (yep, in ambush) .... (such on all fours)... And then (gets up on two paws and) catches up ... THOSE WHO ARE WAITING ... (and ... further to taste)

MATHEMATICIANS DO NOT LAUGH !!!

xenon13 писал(а) >>

I'm on fire ... Fucking hell... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's party time in our nut house again, THIRD Pair is not (yep, in ambush) ....... And then (gets up on two paws and) catches up ... THOSE WHO ARE WAITING ... (and ... further to taste)

MATHEMATICIANS DON'T LAUGH!!!

The clowns are here...

Reason: