Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 184

Can you tell me why the scalping EA is working fine on a demo but making a loss on a real account?

When calling the indicator through iCustom in another indicator, graphic objects are shown, but the indicator itself is not shown. Question, is it possible to see the indicator without using #property indicator_chart_window? Or it will be necessary to modify the indicator itself as a graphic object?
P.S. Another indicator will use #property indicator_separate_window because of it.

How do I remove the grid in separate_window in the code? I just want a black background on the back.

win

Nauris Zukas:

How do I remove the grid in separate_window in the code? I just want it to have a black background on the back.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Примеры работы с графиком
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Примеры работы с графиком
  • www.mql5.com
В этом разделе представлены примеры для работы со свойствами графика. Для каждого свойства приведены одна или две законченные функции, которые позволяют задавать/получать значение этого свойства. Эти функции можно использовать в своих MQL5 программах как есть. На рисунке показана графическая панель для наглядной демонстрации того, как изменение...

Artyom Trishkin:

Thank you!

How do I place the text evenly in a rectangle?

On one computer it is even, but on the other it goes over the edge because it does not have the right background.

MT4

Evgeny Potapov:

How do I place the text evenly in a rectangle?

On one computer it is even, but on the other it goes over the edge because it does not have the right background.

MT4

Try defining the text width TextGetSize and then draw a rectangle of appropriate width.

After all, the width depends not only on the font name, but also on the size.
Документация по MQL5: Графические объекты / TextGetSize
Документация по MQL5: Графические объекты / TextGetSize
  • www.mql5.com
Графические объекты / TextGetSize - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Artyom Trishkin:

Are you sure this is the right way to remove the grid from the separate_window !

Nauris Zukas:

Are you sure this is the right way to remove the grid from the separate_window !

Only everywhere.

I have to ask a question to mt4 developers. indicators are not working. broker does not know. indicator sellers do not know. i don't know how to use it.

Reason: