EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1210

Galina >>:

Да инет у меня вылетел...

Весь вечер как на иголках была, четыре бота остались заряжеными на реалках...

Перенервничать пришлось :)))

We were worried about you. Did it go well? Are we going the same way tomorrow or apart?

As you can see, the depo is feeling fine, and I'm not going out of longs for sure :)))

But, I should remind you, that my depo for every position is equal to a stop loss!

That is, I sit until I am completely drained.

That's my approach :)))

In euras as you understand the other account, and for other money, so I do not lay out the ear sorry :)))

And what kind of drawdown it can withstand, do the math, here is the place where the Euro-Aussie can dive.

But I must stress, I do not really believe in it.

No one has answered what will happen to the pound any time soon

strangerr >>:

А что там понимать?

Смотри графу Commercial, короткие и длинные позиции, за последнюю неделю длинных убавилось на 3000, а коротких прибавилось почти на 14 с половиной тысяч, при этом у всех остальных трейдеров настроение противоположное.(по австралийцу)

I will probably never understand these commercials. Why increase short positions and shorten long positions on the eve of the Australian bank meeting where a rate hike is expected?

Who are these traders anyway?

strangerr >>:
Но для меня в цифрах нагляднее.

I see. Nice set of indicators you have! The main thing is to make it work.

And I completely agree with Galina, the more people who oppose you, the more correct your position is)

strangerr >>:

У меня 0.01 висит в покупке на 3629, хочется добавить 0.1 с 3500+-10.)))

You don't have time to make money from analytics, I see five-minute periods, but you work your way through a month in advance. Mnu has made it an axiom that no one can foresee what will happen in ten minutes.

Looking far, there's a hobby. You have to work at arm's length, what you have time to grab. Although the profit is directly proportional to the duration of the position, there is a second unknown lot. The bigger the lot the shorter the pose, you enter less frequently, less mistakes, you may enter, you may not hit it, close, it is not yours. Somewhat like this.

H1 turned to the mountains.

Hi all, long time no visit here :) Galina made me happy

For Galina:

If I showed you my charts where I see the euro, you would be horrified to close all the longs and the whole deposit would probably go on sale))))), but you should not do this yet, it is better to place orders to the bottom, and to buy work with small lots so as not to be afraid to catch a haul

brodiaqa писал(а) >>
No one has answered what's going to happen to the pound any time soon.

There is an opinion of those who track this movement - not the professionals I work with - that it will still fall.

strangerr писал(а) >>
If the Euro would hit the 35 level again, it would be possible to buy it, as it is docked.)

Picture to repeat...Worked out the second option hence all day tomorrow in flat - no news.

Here's the same on H4...

brodiaqa писал(а) >>
No one has answered what will happen to the pound any time soon

I already gave my opinion on it this morning :)

The weekly candle will close at 1.4660 (plus minus 20 pips).

I am not sure what is in the moment.

The correction is obvious, but I don't know, where it may go before it goes further down.

I know that if you have longs, I would try to go out of them, maybe even with profits.

And don't ask me: "Why is the eu up and the pound down? ".

The answer is : "YES WHY !".

:))))

One more thing !!!

The number of new jobs coming out this week.

You know as a rule this kind of news doesn't go away at these price points.

So until this data, nothing critical will happen.

The eurik is unlikely to make a new low before this news.

And if it doesn't.... then.... we're gonna have to go up ????

:)))))))))

Reason: