EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1203

Galina! How is your eur/usd depossolete?

RekkeR писал(а) >>

Galina! How is your eur/usd depossolete?

:)))

What a funny picture you have!

I am ok.

I've been waiting for this move.

Read the thread.

I have not changed.

I am still in longs, so far I feel myself comfortably.

If it breaks through 1.3470, I will close everything.

BUT IT WILL NOT!!!

And you'll see, this time I'll be right :))).

I'll tell you more...

My dear traders, buy the eurik now !!!

Because it could close the day above 1.37 today.

That's how :)))

Let's see who's who !!!!

Galina >>:

Я вам больше скажу...

Дорогие мои трейдеры, покупайте еврик сейчас !!!

Потому как она сегодня день может закрыть выше 1,37.

Вот как :)))

Посмотрим кто кого !!!!

that sounds scary "above 1.37", unless there is some good news or a report on Greece it will slowly go down but if some bad person blurts something or a newspaper prints some bullshit, then the rally will start again

yuku писал(а) >>

that "above 1.37" sounds scary,,,,,,unless there is some good news or a report on Greece it will slowly go down, but if some bad person says something or a newspaper prints some bullshit, then the rally will start again

Anything can happen.

I don't care about the reasons!

Here's one about them by the way ....

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://blogberg.ru/blog/Forex/6871.html

Imho, until mid-summer it will reach 1.28, I cannot explain, but for some reason I am sure. And then the eurik will go up or the quid will go down, whichever is more appropriate.

And now, if it will, only a pullback.

By the way, today I got more into Kekenguru, although I got more profitable in short shorts than I expect from the long ones.

I am in the pound and euro momentum bye.

Imho, until mid-summer it will reach 1.28, I cannot explain, but for some reason I am sure. And then the eurik will go up or the quid will go down, whichever way you prefer.

By the way, today I got more into Kekenguru, although I got more profitable in short shorts than I expect from the long ones.

I am in the pound and euro buy moment.

After a small pullback, we are going upwards - the eu is trying to get its lost value...The oscillator below shows that we are at the lowest point of the next bounce up...on M5.

RekkeR писал(а) >>

Imho, until mid-summer it will reach 1.28, I cannot explain, but for some reason I am sure. And then the eurik will go up or the quid will go down, whichever way you prefer.

I am in the pound and euro buy moment.

I don't understand you .....

You were just shouting sel...

And you're doing it so loud !!!!

:)))

fasklo >>:
Скакой интенсивностью полетели в низ стакой и верх .Слушай эти два брокера меня достали врут в наглую.Сейчас отыграю не много вывожу деньги и на х.... таких нехороших людей.

Who exactly are you talking about? I opened an account with acmos trade today. What can you tell me about it?
Reason: