EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1206

xeox >>:
чет не понятно поменялся тренд, или так и будем падать...

it hasn't changed yet...it's slowed down

EricGR >>:

он пока еще и не менялся..а замедлился

Will change definitively this week.

Those who haven't bought a Eurokangaroo can buy more. Although I have a feeling there will be even better prices to buy...

I've already got a half and a half on it...

Alexan >>:
Кто еврокенгуру не закупил - можно закупить еще. Хотя чето сдается мне, еще более выгодные цены для закупа будут...

I'm just watching to see when he goes for a U-turn.

We have two choices. First we break through the support level of the triangle and move to 23.6 Fibo of the current channel that was formed and the price did not jump beyond 23.6 Fibo and rushed downwards.we reversed the trend up to the point of 1.3550 to the trendline of resistance and then broke through the bottom of the triangle at 2/3 of the triangle. The depth of the breakdown is 250 pips to 1.3100, this is one of the potential points of trend reversal upwards.

If the hourly candle closes above 3490, this will be the final reversal of the trend.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Those who haven't bought a Eurokangaroo can buy more. Although I have a feeling there will be even better prices to buy...

I've already got one and a half on it.

Just looked at it and it's a real sweet price. I bought a small lot, too.

The kangaroo is better to buy a little later, it should take off this week.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Kangaroo better buy a little later, it should take off this week.

Tonight the interest rate will be announced and it will be clear

On the daily, it looks like a pullback, but there is still a way to go... The current situation is similar to November 2008, only the eu did not reach those peaks.

Reason: