EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1211

firemast писал(а) >>

Hi all, long time no visit here :) Galina made me happy

For Galina:

If I showed you my charts, you would be horrified to close all the longs and place the whole deposit as a sell order))))), but you should not do that yet, it is better to place buy orders to hit the bottom, and to work with small lots so as not to be afraid to catch a haul

Do you really think you can scare me with your trades?

Don't be ridiculous :)

Don't you understand that I'm a scared girl?)

You don't have to worry about my account, it's not my last one, you better worry about yours.

Galina писал(а) >>

Do you really think you can scare me with your rides?

Don't be ridiculous :)

Don't you get it, I'm a scared girl :)

Don't worry so much about my depo, it's not my last one, you just worry about yours.

my job is to warn you :)

the euras have a cycle of 10 years 2010-10 what will it be? :)

but anyway, women will do what they want and they'll be right, because women should not be understood, you have to love them :) and that's it :)! :р 8)

My view of the Canadian situation...not yet fully considered

That's how it works on the H4 by timeframe...

and the fibo layouts...

We're probably headed for 1.3410...

there are two Fibo levels converging at 1.38 from yesterday's previous downtrend and from Friday's rising trend at 1.23

Somehow oddly the Aussie fell sharply after the interest rate hike. Forte, where do you reckon the Aussie will go?

RekkeR >>:

Тебе за аналитикой некогда зарабатывать, смотрю периоды пятиминутки, а прорабатываешь на месяц вперед. Мну вывел себе аксиому, то что будет через десять минут, не может предвидеть никто.

Далеко смотреть, есть хобби. Работать нужно на расстоянии вытянутой руки, то что успеешь схватить. Хотя профит и прямо пропорционален продолжительности позы, но есть вторая неизвестная лот. Больше лот короче поза, реже входишь, меньше ошибок, зашел, не попал, закройся, не твое. Где то так.

Н1 повернулся в горы.

Very much so, right now EURAUD buy))) Do you think that just because I am rubbing here I do not open deals? Last week I tried to look at minutiae, it looks like you are looking through a microscope, there are lots of germs crawling around, then you take your eyes off the microscope and there is a crocodile in front of you. ))))

EURJPY buy)))

12:30 GBP Construction PMI 49.00 48.60

13:00 EUR Consumer Price Index (YoY) 1.00% 1.00%

13:00 EUR Italy Consumer Price Index (MoM) 0.60% 0.10%

13:00 EUR Producer Price Index (MoM) 0.70% 0.10%

17:00 CAD Interest rate announcement 0.25% 0.25%

strangerr >>:
EURJPY buy.)))

In waves on the yen??? And it works? She's a psycho... Sure it's working?
Reason: