EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1727

forte928 >>:

Галина помнишь я на выходных картинку рисовал - так там была третья волна, а сейчас формируется пятаяи то тчо она нас долго будет качать- так это у нее такие превратности по ее движению т.к. первая и вторая волна было сжатые, тем более треться то следовательно у нас намечается раскачка долгая и нудная по достижению верхней точки..

What are the waves drawing on the targets and times???? please clarify.....

Alexan >>:

Галь, уже 1,3536 взяли.

What matters to me is the closing price of the day's candle.
But even if we run up to 1.36 during the day.
If we close above it, I'll tell you, we'll go up.

RekkeR >>:

Основные пары балансируют на грани. Считаю что еще ничего не понятно. А что там макароны говорят?

The usual end-of-month picture.... What should go down goes up and vice versa .... And look what happens, yesterday both the euro and the dollar were selling . just the dollar was selling faster than the euro... The aussie, on the other hand, was buying the aussie at full speed....

forte928 писал(а) >>

Scenario on 1EUR=0.96USD - agree - picture attached...

Oh well that's too long term :)
And by the way, I have the same prediction.

exi >>:

О ну это слишком долгосрочно :)
И кстати у меня такой же прогноз.

and me and me have been saying the same thing for a long time))))))))))))))-there will still be cheats!!! There was one the other day, when 1.3280 was going...... still at 1.38 is the minimum, imho

exi писал(а) >>

Oh well that's too long term :)
And by the way, I have the same prediction.

Did you draw it yourself?

forte928 писал(а) >>

>> did you draw it yourself?

Yes.... myself. Who else :)

what now, ?
still think we'll go upstairs ????
I don't think so.
Weak upward movement, it's about to run out of steam.

The funny thing is, on the 15 minutes, the euro is down on the pound is up...

It will be weak - the law of balance should always be before there was a sharp movement - hence the subsequent wave should not be so sharp...

Reason: