EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 561

Why sit in deficit? Better to sell higher, or at least when there is a clear drop... this is my opinion, because at the time I made a lot of deposits this way... I am waiting for the final surge upwards... The market cannot go down so smoothly, it needs the last chance, it has to show its worth, to try to raise the "bar"...

Noterday >> :
Why sit in minuses? Better to sell higher, or at least when there is a clear drop... this is my opinion, because I used to make a lot of deposits this way... The market cannot go down so smoothly, it needs the last chance, it needs to show itself, to try to raise the "bar"...

I'm sitting at the very top, profit of over 200 pips... I'm working on my willpower, I think I'll close early :)))

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

I'm sitting at the very top, profit of over 200 pips... I'm working on my willpower, I think I'll close early :)))

Top or bottom?

Do you have five digits at the DC?

Sta2066 >> :

Top or bottom?

113052192009.11.11 10:48sell1.00eurusd1.503960.000001.496002009.11.11 15:411.501580.000.000.00238.00

Noterday писал(а) >>
Do you have 5 digits at DC?

>> the question was put to the spot.

Maybe I should change broker..... so there will be more money, otherwise you make 20 pips, and people get 200 pips....

You may laugh, but I've bought a small part...

You may laugh, but I've been doing it since level 1.47. You can laugh me to death. I'm not sorry.

Noterday >> :
>> Why to sit in minuses? It's better to sell higher, or at least in case of obvious fall... This is my opinion, because I poured a lot of deposits this way... I am waiting for the final surge upwards... The market cannot go down so smoothly, it needs the last chance, it needs to show itself, to try to raise the "bar"...

I support this view! I think, that tonight we will try 1.505-1.507, after what we will do a small pullback and try 1.51-1.514 on Friday (two important news are coming out) Anyway, it is Friday 13, which will cause the double divergence on H1 and we may go lower from it, but it will not be till the next week.

This is my strictly personal opinion and please do not take it seriously!!! =)

Reason: