EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1043

Galina >>:

Да неприятная новость :))

Ну, мир слухами полниться :))

А деньги на евре не последнии, тем более, что все по плану пока идет.

И даже если меня на этой позе отмаржинколит, это тоже часть плана.

Говарю же я завожу под каждую позицию отдельный счет с размером Депо равным Стоп Лоссу.

У меня еще их много ... :)

Good approach by the way, I'm thinking of doing that too

chepikds >>:

единый сервер, микрочип у каждого человека с электроным кошельком.... ))) зачем печатать деньги??? с появлением новых технологий, можно облегчить процесс обдуривания людей...

Personally, I'll go to the middle of nowhere... I'm a free man and there's no need to follow me from satellites, people without passports in the middle of nowhere lived till they were 90-100 years old and didn't have to worry.

If it is good, then think about the single value that exists in the world,,,, it is energy, and then think about it, you cannot get gold without energy, you cannot get oil without energy, that is the power, if you want to buy a wind turbine, you need energy to produce it, and more and more every year, the demand is growing

The strategic choice in favour of a "greater EU" is still valid

In this way, the difference in economic potential within the EU can be seen as an opportunity for Europe. To create its own European "world-economy", limiting the negative influence of competitors from Southeast Asia (China, above all). And the underdeveloped countries within the EU itself, rather than other regions, can be used as markets. Therefore, the strategic choice in favour of a "Greater European Union" is still valid. Of course, with a taboo on enlargement of the EU itself.

Hence, it seems to me, the line for the preservation of the euro zone also follows from here. Especially since the weakening of the euro, which is caused by bad economic news from various parts of Europe, is rather good for the European economy. Because Brussels has suffered greatly from the rising cost of the euro, which has reduced the competitiveness of European goods on the domestic and world markets. So the weakening of the euro is not an absolute evil for it. That is not the main problem. Although, of course, it is necessary to maintain the necessary balance by preventing a critical weakening of its currency. Because that could result in a loss of credibility and undermine the economic base on which it is based. But it seems to me that the Europeans will not allow the situation to cross that dangerous line.

yuku писал(а) >>
If it's good, think about the universal value in the world,,,, and think about it yourselves, you can't get gold without energy, you can't get oil without energy, that's the power, you want to buy a wind turbine, but you need energy to produce it, and it needs more and more every year as the demand grows

Well Everyone !!!!

Talk of HUGE !!!!

I've noticed this always happens when markets turn around :)))

fasklo >>:
stranqerr-я не буду с Вами спорить .Если это помагает Вам прибыльно торговать -я за Вас рад.У каждого свое мнение

Are we arguing?

yuku >>:

лично я уеду в глушь,,, такую х... себе вшивать не буду,,, и точка, я свободный человек и нехрена за мной следить со спутников, люди без паспортов в глухих местах жили до 90-100 лет и не тужили

Banana republics like the Seychelles or, at worst, Abkhazia rule in this regard

chepikds >>:

да не в этом дело, просто я считаю, что нет спроса и предложения, нет!!! есть система контроля населения планеты посредством денежных банкнот (рабство без кнута), которые не имею никакой ценности, кроме навешанной иллюзии...

Whoever has understood this has not lived in vain, because the next step is how to break free from this bondage. +1

Russia will be Europe's most powerful economy in 20 years' time .

By 2030, Russia will be Europe's most powerful economic power, and it will rank 5th in the world rankings. This is the opinion of analysts from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, a leading global consultancy.

Russia will be followed by Germany. The third largest economy will be France.

According to experts, a "geopolitical revolution" will occur in the world economy in the coming years, when the traditional leaders - industrialized nations of the West united in the G-7 (the US, Japan, Germany, France, Britain, Italy and Canada) - will be replaced by a new group - E-7. It includes Emerging markets such as China, Russia, India, Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey.

yuku >>:
а если по хорошему, то вдумайтесь над тем какая существует единая ценность во всем в мире,,,, правильно это энергия,,, а дальше думайте сами, золото не добудешь без энергии, нефть не добудешь без энергии,,, вот в чем сила то,,, захочешь себе купить и поставить ветряк, так что-бы его изготовить нужна энергия и с каждым годом все больше и больше, запросы то растут

There are plenty of technologies to produce clean energy, Tesla created an electric car in the 20th century, which was powered by a box that gets its energy from the field around us... Only it's not profitable for someone to implement them...
Reason: