EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1034

On the Canadian, a reversal is drawn on the H4, if there is a bounce from 1.0437 or earlier, an ideal buy entry. If the development follows this scenario, the targets look at the resistances (R1,R2,R3). And the probability of that is at least 60%.

chepikds >>:

картинка по erugbp, при росте доллара, растёт и eurgbp за счёт разницы волотильности между евро и фунтом. У фунта она больше, соответственно фунт падает бысрее евро.

it falls faster and recovers faster too.

although 0.8780-90 could still go

strangerr писал(а) >>

On the Canadian, a reversal is drawn on the H4, if there is a bounce from 1.0437 or earlier, an ideal buy entry. If the development follows this scenario, look at the resistances(R1,R2,R3) as targets.

I think that after the slight upside movement (you call it a reversal), the CAD will crash to 1.03290.

But I really don't know this pair very well.

I know it very well, but I don't know it very well. The pair may go long.

Goje >>:

падает он быстрее и востанавливается тоже, быстрее

хотя до 0.8780-90 ещо может сходить

there is resistance at these levels, but i think it will be powerfully breached. time will tell...

strangerr >>:

На канадце рисуется разворот на Н4, если будет отскок от 1.0437 или раньше, идельный вход на бай. Если развитие событий пойдет по этому сценарию, то цели смотрите по сопротивлениям(R1,R2,R3).

I'm on USDCAD already in the bay. Will be chatting some more probably.

USDCAD

Galina >>:

Я думаю, что после небольшого движения наверх (Вы это называете разворотом), канаднц доллар Грохнется примерно на 1.03290.

Но я чесно говаря эту пару не очень хорошо знаю.

Просто на неделях видно что она там будет, а вот потом уже и в лонг ее брать.

I'm not saying that the move up will be significant, I think the target will be around 1.0543-84, and from there you can go to the sell with the targets 1.0335, 1.0292.

I think EURUSD could hit another 1.34 +- 10 pts and USDCHF at 1.0940...

And then the two pairs for a correction...

gip >>:

Я по USDCAD уже в бае. Поболтает ещё наверное.

I think it won't go higher than 0540-0565. There are 144 and 233 on the H1 and 55,89,144 on the 4h, in addition there is a divergence on the M15 and also the last wave up is missing. Better to sell from there, the downside targets are good.

Summer >>:

Summer, do you manually mark and draw triangles, or do you have a program (ElWave, for example)? Frankly speaking, I didn't have the patience to draw so many triangles manually on the charts:))))

Reason: