EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2294

IgorM:

Then I think we can pivot around 1.2270 with a small TP

pips should never be taken, now we have to decide on the train, if down, then sell to 1.19, stop at 1.2355. It is better not to aim up, because as I said above, for that the price should quickly return up, which is a harder event, and to go down the price has to settle at current levels, which is an easier event

FXlike:

Pipsing is never allowed, now we have to decide on the train, if down, then sell to 1.19, stop at 1.2355. But it is better not to aim up, because as I said before, the price has to go back up quickly, which is a harder event, and to go down it needs to settle at the current levels, which is an easier event

OK, thanks

Please advise what happened, even USDJPY broke through the Pivot and is going down

And who am I to advise? price is almost magical. specially trained economists will then retroactively find the causes of movements, that's what they were trained for. but what's the use? the past chart does not bring money. and then, the same news and causes bring completely opposite results, for example, this growth occurred entirely on the negative. So do not flatter your ears, better examine the price pattern to determine the psychology of the masses, remembering that prices move on blown stops losers, rather than on the ingenuity of successful people, as is commonly thought.)

FXlike:

And who am I to advise? price is almost magical. specially trained economists will then retroactively find the causes of movements, that's what they were trained for. but what's the use? the past chart does not bring money. and then, the same news and causes bring completely opposite results, for example, this growth occurred entirely on the negative. As a rule, you don't have to raise your ears, better examine the price pattern to determine the psychology of the masses, remembering that prices move on blown stops of losers and not on the smarts of successful ones, like people tend to think.)

Who could explain? I can, but I won't. :)

For the love of God, no offence, it's just a joke. As a matter of fact, you may pipsing, if you succeed, and, as you have rightly said, not to bother yourself with excessive knowledge. We should not react to something that has already happened.

Maybe my post will seem ridiculous to some, but I assumed that 1.2255 would be a reversal, at least locally. And here's why:

1) H1: Going into the channel, touched it
http://www.forex.alexstal.ru/miscellaneous/razvorot01.gif

3) M15: Candle
http://www.forex.alexstal.ru/miscellaneous/razvorot03.gif

2) M1: Candle and consolidation with a break of the local channel

http://www.forex.alexstal.ru/miscellaneous/razvorot02.gif

My opinion is this...Evra H1

Thank God KDT (final diagonal triangle) was recognized, but its fifth wave may not reach it and remain truncated (by elliot - failed fifth wave), or make a puncture... That's why I moved buy to Buy and put a close TP. Then waiting for markets to collapse, as I said third in third in third....

And also, there is an alternative (which will only further complicate the correction, and the fall is still unavoidable, though it won't be so big anymore) - marked with red arrows...

buckled down to 1.2455. )))

Am I the only one with no quotes from the demo server? Or not. the price for a second now is 2325 already.

MGA:
buckled down to 1.2455. )))
Don't forget to buckle up ;)

Noterday:
Don't forget to buckle up ;)
The automatic system will unbuckle the machine's profit))))
Reason: