[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 287

Mathemat:
So you don't accept the "not" in this case?
Of course I don't, and South Korea already officially adopted a combat stance yesterday.

3129... Or how much was there just now at maximum. That's the one the sap will take. But it seems unlikely below 3104 as well. Although, the saport at this level has not been formed yet. If it will go down today, it will be the 3008 saport, but at the moment 3104 has been chosen and the new ones have not been "killed" yet. :)

Euro franc (notes from the hospital)

pay attention to the dollar index on the H4.

emotraid:
(kim than eun will show them his mother))))

Yeah sure, I actually think it's all a luxury story about the euora not being there etc. You have to buy it now it will go up for a long time..... Tell me how the euro will be without the eu. And us???? We will be lost without it!!!! :)))

Tantrik:

Euro franc (notes from the hospital)

I believe

emotraid:
Kim than Eun will show them his mother)))

what's up your nose?

dvs:
pay attention to the dollar index on the H4.

correction 79.41-43

euro/lb.

emotraid:

Megaline? I get hang-ups a lot too (((

Yeah. 3-4 hours of no connection, then it comes up for a couple of minutes and then pings. How to trade here? I'll have to change my provider...

Kitsan:

Yeah. 3 or 4 hours of no connection, then it comes on for a few minutes, and then it's pandemonium. How do you trade? I have to change my provider...

It pissed me off at one time too...... Creepy stoppage with an open position on the real, no stops and no connectivity.....
Reason: