EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1685

baltik писал(а) >>

Strong ... but I guess I don't know until I read a book like Neely's, e.g. .... WHERE is the end of the fifth wave Alex?

Who says there is a fifth wave? How about this from the top of the Jew - a-b-c-x-a-b-c-x-a-b-c. Russian for triple zigzag. That's an example. And you will count 11 waves by Elliott and be amazed at what you see. If you need a picture, I can lay it out, but I think there are already a lot of them.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Forte, I respect your trading system as I can see the results and the seriousness of the work. But it has nothing to do with Elliott Waves. That five-wave you drew is anything but an impulse Elliott wave. Let's call it a Forte wave (by analogy with Wolf waves). By the way, as a terminal pulse (KDT), it is valid in principle, but it cannot be in this place. Ok, we can talk about waves endlessly, just like looking at fire, water and how others trade :)))

P.S. Who says Niroba is my respecter? I never saw his real online trading. And I wanted to... So excuse me... Well, let's not mention it in vain... :)))

Alexan писал(а) >>

Forte, did I get you right, are you saying that there are no threes at all, but that there are always fives one after another? :))) To make a long story short.
Niroba said the opposite, all A's can be put into C's :))). Who the hell to believe.

Here's an example of a marking. You think it's all fives?

Those fives you have in your pictures are not pulses at all. Let's read:

You have learned to read books properly and apply them in practice, you should also learn to look closely at how movements occur, what is written in practice sometimes corresponds to no more than 30% of existing things ... if this is a global issue... do you think we should pull back on the euro now?... then where is the logic that the structure is not symmetrical

forte928 писал(а) >>

If you have learned to read books correctly and apply them in practice you should also learn to look closely at how movements occur, what is written in practice sometimes corresponds to no more than 30% of existing things...if it is a global issue...do you think we should pull back on the EUR now?...then where is the logic that the structure is not symmetric

No, reading books is one thing but applying them is much more difficult. I haven't been able to do that yet. Otherwise I would have been in the Canaries a long time ago. And the eu is trying to understand the structure, but I can't yet. I know for sure that there is a complicated correction. If I do figure it out, I will write my trade plan :))). Although I think by that time the deposit will rise at least 4 times. So do not wait :))). I am serious. So, while we will pipsaw.

I go to sleep. It's half past three already. Katsapas and Khokhuls, remember to reset the clocks :)))). We Tatar Kazakhs do not care :)))

Alexan писал(а) >>

Forte, I respect your trading system as I can see the results and the seriousness of your work. But it has nothing to do with Elliott waves. That five-wave pattern you drew is anything but an impulse Elliott wave. Let's call it a Forte wave (by analogy with Wolf waves). By the way, as a terminal pulse (KDT), it is valid in principle, but it cannot be in this place. Ok, we can talk about waves endlessly, just like looking at fire, water and how others trade :)))

P.S. Who says Niroba is my respecter? I never saw his real online trading. And I wanted to... So excuse me... Well, let's not mention it in vain... :)))

if three people enter a room, each in own way will describe a room - visual perception is based on experience and the way of thinking which the person receives during a life way... called subsequently as standards of behavior - if the standard of behavior faces a situation when the person does not know a way of behavior - for him it casual events which basically should not be on his standard of behavior - thus it turns out that all movements in the market casual fluctuations.

forte928 писал(а) >>

if three people enter a room, each will describe the room differently - visual perception is based on experience and ways of thinking which a person gets during the process of a life way...called subsequently as standards of behavior - if a standard of behavior faces a situation when a person does not know the way of behavior - for him it is a random event - which should not exist in principle according to his standard of behavior - so it turns out that all movements in the market are random fluctuations.

You said it! It'll be something to think about in the morning... Sleepless night guaranteed. Have a good day off, everyone. There's mail for Maximus - 20 meters. I hope it arrives :)

bariga >>:

Alexan correctly said that the waves often don't go "classically", as I noticed the correction is much more often a 5 wave than a 3 wave. What is this lovely pattern about?

strangerr >>:

Alexan правильно сказал, что волны часто проходят не "классически", как я заметил коррекция намного чаще бывает 5-ти, чем 3-х волновой. А о чем этот прекрасный рисунок?

Sort of a bearish wave of wool.

Alexan >>:

Во сказанул! Будет о чем до утра поразмыслить... Бессонная ночь обеспечена. Всем удачного выходного! Максимусу летит почта - 20 метров. Надеюсь долетит :)

Alexan, why did you offer to draw together, I am not able to do so)))) For me it is enough to know that there is a 5th wave on the D (I will consider it as such until the level of 1.3817 is broken through), that's what we do.

bariga >>:

Вроде как, медвежья волна вульфа.

I think so, only the fifth point isn't there yet, read about calculating points and targets in Wolfe's models.

Reason: