Make as much mistakes in demo accounts

The essence of trying out a demo account for new forex traders is to gather all the fundamental experience of how the forex market works in general. In the demo accounts, you are expected to make all the possible mistakes you could, for in demos you re forgiven. For new traders, they would try to explore all the possible ventures, get the chance to work on strategies and make preferences from their experience. It is expects that the trader in the demo account is still an “infant trader” who is not yet responsible and couldn’t be punished for his errors. But the trader in the live account is expected to be matured when it comes to the knowledge of the forex, he is responsible enough to trade with live money and not the play money type as in dem

Demo is more or less a training ground where you can make as much mistakes as you wish without loss. I prefer a demo account as where I can test and analyse my new trading systems than a ground for making silly mistakes.

Demo account is a practicing account where you can practice and learn how to use different indicators and also planning of strategy. This should be a place where you have to room to make all the mistakes and learning how to correct them.

using demo account is a good start for a new trader to understand about how to do forex trading, they can do trading as much as they can anytime with no risk, so demo account is a good way to learn.

demo acount is the best way for new trader try to learn how to do forex trading, such as demo account on HiWayFx, trader can do forex trading without need to think about risk.

josbus:
demo acount is the best way for new trader try to learn how to do forex trading, such as demo account on HiWayFx, trader can do forex trading without need to think about risk.

just keep it bro, u need to keep learn from ur experience, and by use demo account u can get much experience without any risk.

Reason: