EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1631

Alexan >>:

cr0ss, зачем ты так с молодежью? :)))

Вот у меня тут мысль родилась по фунту... Сидел метил-метил... Похоже на формирование расширяющегося треуга:

То бишь, по-русски - идем сейчас волной Е еще вверх (хрен его знает докуда, может до 1,55 даже (может пробить линию АС))... А потом выстрел вниз. Это конечно всего лишь вариант. То, что сейчас идет коррекция, видно. Даже последнее движение вниз не могу разложить на нормальный импульс (по Нили, с удлинением).

I don't want to upset, but I think the pound is going to 1.5018 today, and from there it will go to the low.
It had a sideways correction the other day,
I've written about this many times, the GBP will end at 1.46 (1.4576, to be more precise).
That's where I would agree with any marking to the upside :)))
take your time...

Galina писал(а) >>

I don't want to upset, but I think the pound is going to 1.5018 today, and from there it will go to the low.
It had a sideways correction the other day,

I'll try to look at it in waves, Galya. Maybe it will work out :)))

Good morning everyone... watching the euro correction

Galina писал(а) >>

Galya - Galya you are right as always.)))

Alexan >>:

Попробую и такой вариант рассмотреть по волнам, Галя. Может что и получится :)))

I also pulled up a stopack on EURRE FRANK,
just....
If the EUR continues to go down, this pair will go even lower than the lows.
I went in at 1.4243 and put my stopper there.

Alexan >>:

cr0ss, зачем ты так с молодежью? :)))

I'm kind of soft on young people :))) I used to be like that myself...

I'm just amazed at the lack of passion for learning what they're doing... they don't search the web, they don't do research...

for example on the spider http://forex.kbpauk.ru/ there are a lot of interesting things - books, software, articles, a lot of interesting branches.... after studying it, the questions are, "... what is YlWF 7.2 " and " ... why (with a grudge and a grudge) the crack to it can't be installed with one button...", fall away :)

I think a correction to 1.3380

Guys !
found a couple of cool looking...
NEW ZEALANDER FRANC
Look at her...
Any thoughts?
Well very interesting :)))))

Some triangular shit is forming there, Galya... And the pair of turkeys doesn't obey at all... I'll pass :)))

Alexan >>:

Какая-то хрень треугольная там образуется, Галя... И индюков пара совсем не слушается... Я пас :)))

There's movement there....
And very very strong.
But as you can see :) it's not clear which way yet :)
That's OK, I'll keep an eye on it.
Reason: