[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 536

strangerr:

Nah, 30)))

Read the targets. By simple arithmetic we get 140 pips - the first target. Where do you get such nonsense from.... 15... 30...

What kind of market frenzy has started?

strangerr:

So his forecast is for a sell at 1.33, how did you manage to get into a drawdown?

And I did not listen to anyone and opened a sell at the opening of the day, like we are going straight to close the gap.

.... I think a cel pause should be placed on the body of the candles at 4 o'clock...

strangerr:

So his forecast is for a sell from 1.33, how did you manage to get into a drawdown?

He means that when the EUR went down and everyone started to go low, I said that we would go up and I would go low there. And about 1.33 - that is the extreme point. On it I would go in with a 5-depo and I also wrote that it is possible to go down from 1.3250-80

Tantrik:
I'd rather have the kolyan than up. ((((

Well, I'm a little bit away from him, then.

the meeting with him is a bit long!

come on over the hill

MobileMan:

He's talking about the fact that when the eu went down and everyone started to salt, I said we'd go up and I'd salt there. And about 1.33 - that's the extreme point. I would go in with the 5-deposit, and I also wrote that it is possible to go in from 1.3250-80.

Understood.

vladds:

Well, I'm a little bit away from him, then.

The meeting with him is a bit long!

that's how it grows from where the kolyan is. (or there in 10 pips stop out).

Guys, why don't you say anything about the signals that no one has looked at))))))))))) Frosty all to himself huh?
Reason: