EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 812

What the fuck, if the stock exchanges are closed why should the price move if no one is trading!!!!!

>> thank you!

Noterday >> :

What the fuck, if the stock exchanges are closed then why should the price move if no one is trading!!!!!

Thank you!

By the way, according to my variant the EJE should go down...let's see...

I was just happy to see you start suggesting options and you're thinking in the singular again. Narrow, dear boy, narrow...

The bidding system always works, it's the counterparties that are not always there and the banks don't always hold the rate on weekends.

We do not have to worry, the big counterparties will enter the market at least an hour earlier than the decks and pull the exchange rate back up. There will still be a gap, but less than the swing at the weekend.

Here too, the graph shows

gip >> :

I was just happy to see you start suggesting options, but you're thinking in the singular again. >> that's narrow, boy, that's narrow.

Narrow...but for you :) For me, everything is comfortable. I've already written that there are plenty of options, but I always put out the one I give the highest percentage of probability to. On weekdays that's what I do. And when I have time, like now, I put ALL that may happen here (of course I may leave out some other variants, no doubt). There can be no 1.48, 1.49, 1.50 and all the more 1.52 in the next half year, IMHO!

Fraktal 07.12.2009 14:23

I had a dream today that we will fall to 1.4100

Just remembered that dream now! Pay attention to the date! At that time the Euro was hovering around 1.500! And they say there are no premonitory dreams!

Fraktal >> :

Just remembered that dream now! Pay attention to the date! At that time the Euro was hovering around 1.500! And they say there is no such thing as a bad dream!

When you sleep, your soul is separated from matter, i.e. your physical body, and you can look into the future or into the past. Not everyone knows it, and certainly not everyone can do it. But I believe in it :) Congratulations, too bad you didn't open sel))))

Fraktal писал(а) >>

Just remembered this dream now! Pay attention to the date! At that time the Euro was hovering around 1.500! And they say there are no premonitory dreams!

It's a good time to have a dream. Don't be shy.

And where does anyone look, where can they see graphs of things like, for example, unemployment claims (nags for unemployment) or any other basic economic indicators? It's not visual in the charts. I want it like for dumb Americans, in pictures.

forte928 писал(а) click here>>

But there is one more nuance, a pullback to the level of 1.43-1.42 is likely.

And notice the forecast was 18,09,2009, and who would have thought!!!!

Reason: