EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1635

Unemployment figures in the States seem to be positive
http://www.forexfactory.com/

oleniknik писал(а) >>

I'm at the 1.3420 stop . don't forget to pick me up before you leave for the south, please....

okay

oleniknik >>:

Я на остановке 1.3420 стою . не забудте меня забрать перед отъездом на юга, пожалуйста....

Still a 5th wave to go: either make a double top like the 23rd at 5pm, or go higher at 3420. Imho)

omgwtflol >>:

где ты карабок по 1.3360 видел?

I don't know if it's grams :)) (just kidding))

Pound has turned downwards for me, I think there is no way for the Euro to go up today, my Organizer is 1.3370-75

Alex_Xv >>:

Еще 5-я волна осталась: или сделает двойную вершину как 23-го в 17.00, или выше пойдет на 3420. Имхо)

The third one doesn't look like an impulse, it's too short.

The whole figure looks more like a zig-zag.

imho...

olivero >>:

Третья не похожа на импульс, слишком короткая.

Вся фигура больше похожа на зиг-заг.

имхо...

Yes, it depends on the imagination))))

Alex_Xv >>:

Да-а, это зависит от воображения))))

No argument :)

Respectfully...

Hi all, did you explain to the dude how to set up Elwave?

The timetable is worrying One,
Chart Worry Two,
Chart Worry Three...

The entry point we're looking at...

Well, in theory, he's right. 3rd is short and 1st is not stretched either. Technically, of course, a stretched 5th is possible. But then target = parity. It's scary to think about.
But! It is also not a Zigzag, for the reason that wave B is smaller in time than A and C. This is a sacred rule :) (Also the 2nd wave may NOT be shorter in time than 1 and 3 ).

I.e. according to the wave analysis the uncertainty comes out. I would mark wave "B" with wave "X" or a supposed triangle, some of the Neowave. But in terms of prediction, as of now, it gives nothing. :(

Reason: