EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1633

mixo_lexus >>:
По еврику.. щас да жду 1,3380 и потом вниз долить до 1.3240

Вход по коррекции на М5

Вот только мы слишком быстро поднимаемся...

No, it's not fast.
It's fine.

Galina >>:

Да нет, не быстро.
Нормуль.

In three to four hours we'll update the high ... but could be a divergence ... dunno

mixo_lexus >>:
По еврику.. щас да жду 1,3380 и потом вниз долить до 1.3240

Вход по коррекции на М5

Вот только мы слишком быстро поднимаемся...

Yes quickly, as if not to go higher at 1.3450

waitra >>:

Народ, есть у кого соображения по GBPJPY ?

And on this pairing... there are no specific thoughts...

It's a general picture... and this one I'll try to think about...

Was planning to go down as well as on the eu ... but bounced off the white line..... if the second test fails ... then down ... but this is all global ...
Here's on a smaller TF....

Also clamping into a triangle ... If we break through the upper boundary, we'll go to the upper boundary of the larger triangle... But I think we'll test the white line... and fundamentally Japan is doing better than the bike... I was from the previous top in a sell off but came out with a profit to ponder.... Might try to sell while a small moose... with a white line target...
Here's the scribble.... I took out the small fans so it wouldn't be a blur... but the price is also moving well...

oleniknik >>:

Я планировал вниз по евройене ... Но решил закрыть пока с профитом... вышел из сделки...

Там интересная ситуация ... вроде должны вниз... и технически и фундаментально ... но если пройдем треугольник вверх, не исключен вариант подъема...

Вот на 4 часовке. болтаемся от сопротивления нисходящего движения с конца июля 2008 года и последней поддержкой веера от января 2009 года.... короче я пока жду... если пробъем думаю вниз как минимум но минимума января 2009 года.. а дальше надо думать...

Look at the Euro Yen, it's drawing an inverted head-and-shoulders pattern, or a triple bottom, whatever.
I think there will be an attempt to work this pattern.
Another thing is that it is likely to be unsuccessful :)
So, locally, I'm for the continuation of growth, but if on the big chart, downwards unequivocally.

beelan >>:

да быстро, как бы не уйти выше на 1.3450

At 3450 too early ... after 1.3240 ...

don't forget we are still in a channel from 1.3800

oleniknik писал(а) >>

And on this pair... I don't have any specific thoughts... It's a general picture... and this one I'll try to think about...
I was planning on going down like on the eu... but bounced off the white line..... if the second test fails ... then down ... but this is all global ...
Here on the smaller TF....
Also clamping into a triangle ... If we break through the upper boundary, we'll go to the upper boundary of the bigger triangle... But I think we'll test the white line... and fundamentally Japan is doing better than the bike... I was from the previous top in a sell off but came out with a profit to ponder.... Might try to sell while a small moose... with a white line target...
Here's the scribble....

Thanks for the ideas! I have two scenarios:
1. From the current climb to 139
2. Descent to 135.

Earlier it and GBPUSD were relatively synchronous. But yesterday they went in different directions. I guess because of the strong pressure on JPY. The yen will probably continue to decline against the hard currencies after all. It turns out that the 1 scenario is more likely than the 2 (*in a puff) + there is good news for the pound. On the chart I see an uptrend channel (H4) but who knows.

Galina писал(а) >>

Look at the Euro Yen, it's drawing an inverted head-and-shoulders, or a triple bottom, whatever.
I think there will be an attempt to work this pattern.
Another thing is that it is likely to be unsuccessful :)
So, locally, I'm for the continuation of growth, but if on the big chart, downwards unequivocally.

By the way, the yen is going down in all major crosses. But also the pound against the dollar is on the downside.

waitra >>:

Спасибо за идеи! У меня два сценария:
1. С текущих подъем к 139
2. Спуск 135

Раньше они с GBPUSD шли относительно синхронно. А вчера разлетелись в разные стороны. Так понимаю из-за сильного давления на йену. Йена, скорее всего все-таки продолжит снижение против твердых валют. Выходит, что 1 сценарий более вероятен чем второй (*в задучивости) + по фунтику вышли хорошие новости. На графике вижу восходядий канал (Н4) но фиг его знает в общем.

The pound will make new lows this week.
Mona will even come to my final target at 1.46.
So the eurik's going to get bumped .....
AT LEAST 1.3248.
Reason: