EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1628

Link 404 error......

Alex_Xv >>:

А если так
?

That's what I was counting on... only it took a while to bounce back... more like a breather.... let's see how asia behaves....

Midas09 писал(а) >>
What to display in realtime datafeed.....

Now you can activate on-line mode with import of quotes from MT4 DDE servar. It is desirable to activate the on-line mode in a time period shorter than the time period of the open chart.

In the window that will open fill in the fields as shown in the illustration:
DDE Server - MT4 ;
Ticker (Topic) - BID ;
Close (item) - EURUSD ( or your currency );
etc., click OK.

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:07o-aCGGDb8J:www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php%3Fact%3DAttach%26type%3Dpost%26id%3D29627+dde+server+mt4&cd=10&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=kz

Alexan >>:

Теперь можно подключить режим on-line с импортом котировок от DDE servar'a MT4. Включение режима on-line желательно проводить в период времени меньший, чем временной период открытого графика.

В открывшемся окне заполняем поля как показано на иллюстрации:
DDE Сервер - МТ4 ;
Ticker (Topic) – BID ;
Close (item)- EURUSD ( или вашу валюту );
и т.д., щелкаем OK.

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:07o-aCGGDb8J:www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php%3Fact%3DAttach%26type%3Dpost%26id%3D29627+dde+server+mt4&cd=10&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=kz

Set it up - doesn't help.....

oleniknik >>:

может и глупость сделал, но я еще докупился .... бо отваливаю от терминала... завтра разбор полетов буду делать... покупки маленьки не страшно и по стопу закрыть будет... А ночью могут и развернут всем на зло .... сильно долго ух стохастики залипли ...

It looks as if there will be a bounce in the morning, around four o'clock. I think we might be able to have some fun.

Midas09 писал(а) >>

Checked it out - doesn't help.....

Shit. Write to me in the personal what you don't understand - I will tell you. It's already 30 pages of the forum full of shit. Write out in detail, I'll write you an answer in the morning. I just checked it - everything works.

If you think that Elhive will solve all your problems, you are mistaken. You also need to know how to use it and know a bit about waves. Otherwise it's as rubbish as forecasts on news sites.

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

>> How about this?

Alexander, did you understand what you drew? Have you ever seen a standard five-wave wave? Why in the world would the 2nd wave break the beginning of the first wave?

Doesn't look like a Wolf to me either...

oleniknik писал(а) >>

I may have done something stupid, but I've still got it .... I'm getting away from the terminal... I'll be doing a debriefing tomorrow... I'm not afraid to buy small and will be able to close on stop... At night they may turn around for spite .... too long stochastics are stuck...

I would not trust stochastics and other oscillators - they react to reversal with a big lag and their reaction to trend reversal is ambiguous - there are a lot of methods using oscillators to precisely determine the exit point - but there is one thing - these methods work 50/50 as I solved this problem in a very ingenious and extremely simple way - for some reason I had not thought of it before and now it is no longer an issue for me, all that is left is to attach the method of entering/exiting a trend and informing about the coming divergence to my oscillator

RekkeR >>:

Такое впечатление под утро, часам к четырем пойдет отскок. Пожалуй таки можна будет забаица.

Now, right now the eurik is going to start climbing...
Well think I'm crazy, it's just a small shadow on the new black daily candle.
Where it bounces, I don't know, just a little bit.
Then down again.
Waiting at 1.3248, I might buy there...
IF I DON'T CHANGE MY MIND :))))

Galina писал(а) >> Now, right now the eurik's ascent is about to begin...

If you jump up twice, write on the forum 10 times, wrap yourself around your axis four times and spit over your left shoulder 3 times, it will definitely come true.....))))

Reason: