EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1563

Alexan >>:

А это уже Эллиот как я понял... Совсем ты нас запутаешь, дорогой товаристч :))) Как-то надо бы вершину первой повыше тогда забацать.

The turkey is interesting, that's how he defines himself - give him fractals.)))

strangerr >>:
Пока по плану

It's still early ... To be sure, you need to pass the alligator ... and the blue channel....

Comment: A slight corrective recovery has not changed the pair's negative outlook, even though it may continue in the short term.
Read more about the pair's situation in the Technical Analysis section , where you can also find information on GBP/USD and USD/JPY pairs.

This is Yumis' forecast.

If anyone is interested ... this is the markup template for the dollar... Save it in the templates folder...
Files:
uhbabc.rar  32 kb

strangerr писал(а) >>

What version is your elwave and is it russified at once or do you have to do it separately?

Vlad72 >>:
А у тебя elwave какой версии и она русифицирована сразу или надо отдельно это делать?

7.6 russifier separately. Get the patch https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://slil.ru/28838880

strangerr писал(а) >>

7.6 russifier separately.

I downloaded the same, I can't russify it, I think I'm doing it according to instructions.

Vlad72 >>:

Скачал такой же, русифицировать не могу, вроде по инструкции делаю.Подмогни.

The thing is that my russification is also a glitch, look at the screenshot I posted - all functions are in english and only some inscriptions in the program are in russian.

strangerr писал(а) >>

The thing is that I also have a bug with the Russification, look at the screenshot that I posted - all functions are in English and only some inscriptions in the program in Russian.

then it is clear

Hello all !
I think the eurik is now going to 1.3618, from there it will go to bomb new lows.
I'm out of the LONGs as soon as it gets there.
That's it.
For the eurik, I think it's a done deal.
If only he would give me the opportunity to do so....
Just in time......
Reason: