EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1568

SEVER11 >>:

посмотрел я нефтянку + учесть сезон(поторопился я с утренним прогнозом?), золотишко и начинаю подумывать о своей теме http//forum.mql4.com/ru/26158 . Нефтянка вроде бы собралась вниз, а это приведет к укреплению usd.Если только спекулятивно разгонят нефтянку до 90, то только тогда я думаю возможна коррекция по паре evrousd

It has already started to be dispersed, watch the news, it's spring.

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

How about a poker game at http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/ru/ with someone for now?

tonight, in the meantime we are selling AUD, although I already have Uncle Kolya in the championship))

strangerr >>:

Ее уже начали разгонять, посмотри новости, весна.

In principle, according to my work tactics it turns out then on the euro (if the oil industry will be boosted), it is the last wave of a good up, and then we go far down. By the way, as for usdchf, you are right, it is interrelated with evrousd. By the way, this pair was bought from 0.99800 and goes in the direction of trawl, some trades were cut down with +.

forte928 >>:

я вчера проверил вторую волну на н4 и мои предположения подтвердились когда тренд зашел в горизонтальный флет . я предполагал что провалимся в12-00 часов но ситуация наступила раньше.. а по движению вниз там пррсматривается сильные уровни на 1.3250 после чего формируем флажок до 1.3700 но может быть и ниже и потом дальше вниз...

Where's the local support, 1.3470 you got ?
I'm just thinking, should I exit now, or wait for a bounce from there ?

AND IF WE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE WOLF WAVES, THE EUROBUCKS HAS THE FIRST SERIOUS STOP...THAT'S WHERE THE ARROW IS POINTING

as long as resistance works ....

Lows today anyway... Or maybe even lower....

odiseif >>:
А ЕСЛИ УЧИТЫВАТЬ ВОЛНЫ ВУЛЬФА ТО ПО ЕВРОБАКСУ ВОООН ПЕРВАЯ СЕЬЕЗНАЯ ОСТАНОВКА...ЭТ ТАМ ГДЕ СТРЕЛКА УКАЗЫВАЕТ

Considering this pattern, the target there is at 1.0980, but where is the top of the fifth wave?

Here's how the Fibo on the minute shows the levels, in the archive
Files:
fibo.rar  104 kb

strangerr >>:

Если учитывать эту модель, то цель там на 1.0980, а вершина пятой волны где?

I THINK THE FIFTH WAVE DOES NOT ALWAYS RISE ABOVE THE THIRD WAVE .... AND STRANGE .... WHY COPY OTHERS IF YOU CAN DO IT YOUR OWN WAY .... WHY STICK TO FIBO LEVELS WHEN YOU CAN DO YOURS MUCH BETTER .... OR WHY BUILD A FAN WITH THE SAME LEVELS WHEN YOU CAN TRY DIFFERENT LEVELS ON THE HISTORY AND WITH HIGHER PROBABILITY .... BY THE WAY THE DRAWING ..... IS A WOLF WAVE INDICATOR .... AND IF THE MARKS ARE NOT PUT WHERE YOU NEED THE INDICATOR WILL NOT DRAW A TREND LINE AND THE CHANNEL DOES NOT PUT ..... P.S ...LEVELS I THINK I GOT IT RIGHT EVEN THOUGH THE FIFTH WAVE DID NOT HAPPEN ...

Reason: