EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 931

Strannyik:

Thank you. I don't sit without charts at all :) that's the picture

Strannyik:

Thank you. I don't have any charts at all :) this is the picture

I tried to upload the workspace two times and it didn't show up in the Commissary.

Strannyik:

I tried to upload the workspace twice and it did not show up in the commintarius

The law of vibration is like day and night - there is nothing we humans can do about it

And now the Analysis and Forecast on the euro dollar! exact dates - reversals 19.05 may also be low as cross to cross usually bottom date taken low 19.04 number !!!!

Here is even more accurate - perhaps as a guide -

The eurik is about to go back down to the lows...

I don't think it's going to hold...

and neither will the euroland... they're going to sell it all out.

Mixon777:

Tell that to Gunn - he had a thing called Square 9 and made millions his whole life - kept a staff of 50 - but kept the method to himself secret

What exactly did I say to tell Gunn... I know as much about Gunn as you do, so what? You want to show your knowledge, your idols, if not, there are other traders who are no less successful... Larry Williams, for example, is a celebrity in the trading world. Perhaps, there is no more famous trader now than Larry Williams, who set the world record in investing in 1987. His result was phenomenal: he turned 10 thousand on the futures market into 1.1 million dollars in a year. Now he spends most of his time teaching traders, but he also frequently enters the stock market himself. Larry Williams is a typical example of the American dream come true - the rapid acquisition of a large fortune practically from scratch.

Galina:

and the yen too... they're going to sell it all out.

I think it will go up to 14220 and then it will go down for a long time, and when I loose hope it will go up ;) it may go up in the morning, but it will not go down much.

margaret:
What exactly did I say to tell Gunn... I know as much about Gunn as you do, so what? You want to show your knowledge, your idols, if not, there are other traders who are just as successful... Larry Williams, for example, is a celebrity in the trading world. Perhaps, there is no more famous trader now than Larry Williams, who set the world record in investing in 1987. His result was phenomenal: he turned 10 thousand on the futures market into 1.1 million dollars in a year. Now he spends most of his time teaching traders, but he also frequently enters the stock market himself. Larry Williams is a typical example of the American dream come true - the rapid acquisition of a large fortune practically from scratch.

I have read his 3 books = yes he is cool and he has defeats - and failures - but successes more - gann always had successes he predicted a year ahead - most important events he already knew a week in advance the pivot point price and date - gann with 100 baht calmly and without emotion made 30 thousand baht a month - all other victims compared to him

And yes, the most powerful People are always behind the scenes - soros, buffets - bil gates and rockfelters and so on

Larry Williams is a man for the public - for us he is great, but really he is just a pawn in the world of big money

Galina:

and the yen too... they're going to sell it all out.

I don't need to remind you that my intuition has drained my entire deposit, but I don't see the point in keeping quiet. I have no reason to keep quiet, but I have no reason to be silent in the end. I do not worry if "you" listen to me, that's why I comment.

margaret:
I know as much about it as you do, so what? The problem is that the market is not the only one that doesn't have any clues about the market, you don't know anything about it and you don't know anything about it....it's just that there aren't any clues about it... it's just that there aren't any clues. Perhaps, there is no more famous trader now than Larry Williams, who set the world record in investing in 1987. His result was phenomenal: he turned 10 thousand on the futures market into 1.1 million dollars in a year. Now he spends most of his time teaching traders, but he also frequently enters the stock market himself. Larry Williams is a typical example of the American dream come true - quickly making a big fortune practically from scratch.

Alexander Elder has a completely different opinion of Williams.

I once listened to an online seminar at Finam, and Elder claimed that Williams was a fraud.

He said something like the following:

"Williams is an idol only in Russia and countries close to it. In America, for example, everyone knows that Williams is a fraud. So, for example, in ... In the year (I don't remember the exact date), he made a name for himself opening buy positions on half of his accounts, and sell positions on the other half. As a result, of course, half of the accounts were successfully drained, and the other half made a fortune. William hadn't lost money but hadn't gained money either. Besides, he had an excellent PR campaign, where he showed only profits and losses. As a result, now all the reputable brokerage houses try to stay away from him. And here in Russia, for some reason he's an idol for many.

Elder also expressed his bewilderment about it ))))

Here's the info friends ))))

Reason: