EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1569

You can do it, but do you have to?))) Draw a trend line from point 1 through point 4, take a crosshair and measure the number of bars from 1 to 4, then the same distance from 4 to the trend line - it will be the first target, and about the correctness of the construction, I'm not saying anything, I posted it myself, Gip even criticized me for the forecast for years)))

strangerr >>:
Мона то мона, тока нуно ли?))) Нарисуй трендовую линию с точки 1 через точку 4, возьми перекрестие и отмеряй количество баров от 1 до 4, потом такое же расстояние от 4 по трендовой линии - это ибудет первая цель, а по поводу правильности построения я ничего и не говорю, я его сам выкладывал, Гип еще критиковал меня за прогноз на годы.)))

I FOUND A LITTLE SECRET HERE, AT WHAT LEVEL THEY UNFOLD THE FIFTH WAVE VERY OFTEN ... AND JUDGING BY THIS, IT IS LOGICAL TO UNFOLD IT ... ALL EXPECT THE COMPLETION OF THE FIFTH WAVE HIGHER THAN THE THIRD ... BUT IF YOU THINK AND NOT GREEDY MONA STOP NOT WAITING FOR THAT LEVEL .... BY THE WAY NOT A BAD CONTRACT TO CUT .... AND IN SMALL TF ... HEHE .... FOUND SOMETHING TO DO FOR A COUPLE WEEKS

Well, it's time to go up to 1.37-3730.)))

sorry about the capslock .... was too lazy to knock out ))))

strangerr >>:
Ну что, пора и вверх, до 1.37-3730.)))

early.... I'm waiting to land at 3450 ( a little bit of a 40 - 50 point excursion to the northland) ....

oleniknik >>:

рано.... я жду посадки на 3450 ( немножко можно будет на экскурсию пунктов 40 - 50 в северные края съездить)....

You got me)))

strangerr >>:
Ну что, пора и вверх, до 1.37-3730.)))
Optimist.

strangerr писал(а) >>

are you still in the baja?

Vlad72 >>:

ты ещё в бае?

the man said he was in the bay until 1.34.

oleniknik >>:

человек же сказал он в бае до 1.34.

And afterwards, too.))
Reason: