EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1180

gip >>:

Капец. Цена конечно же пошла в откат. Аль которая пари на 10 минут на откате заблокировали мне счет и не дали закрыть ордера. И так делают постоянно, плюс прекращение подачи котировок в нужное время, запрет модификации оредров невозможности подтянуть стопы и читеринг. Это у них реальный реал. Цена конечно же упилила в откате. В очередной раз я не смог зафиксировать плюс 30 евро и получил убыток -60 евро. Всё, закрываю счет, снимаю остатки.

And a good antivirus and firewall are essential. At one point, after a hang-up in the terminal, all the settings may be confused and it will open with someone else's login, work only with TP and SL.

Although I must say that if you follow the conditions and don't make a lot of money, they were the best in the CIS that I tried to get involved with at the time.

Galina >>:

Ну что теперь вы мне скажите ???

Все еще будите пятую волну ждать ???

Или я смотрю на ветке то ШОРТИСТОВ как то мало стало...

ДЭПОШКИ ТО ВАШИ КАК ТАМ ЖИВЫ ЛИ ?????????????

БУ ГА ГА

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(I'm the liveliest of the liveliest)))

Galina >>:

БУ ГА ГА

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ok :) we are standing in Sales, and so is the flat and car %))

xoxol писал(а) >>
Don't worry EURUSD will go up From the middle of next week we will see the targets

What goals mother !!!!

I told you that two months ago.

Galina писал(а) >>

What goals mother !!!!

I told you that two months ago.

This is the picture so far.

You draw your own conclusions....

RekkeR >>:

И нужен обязательно хороший антивирус и фаервол. В один момент после зависания в терминале могут сбиться все настройки и он откроется с чужим логином, работать только с ТП и СЛ.

Хотя должен сказать если соблюдать указанные условия и не светить большие бабки, они были лучшими в снг, с кем я прбовал в свое время связываться.

Well, it seems they have a difference in terms of account type. Apparently my account is the one with the worst execution and if it is to be used, I think I need to write a separate strategy. I do not know what to do with them, I do not know what to do with them.

I have been working on it for a long time and it seems that when they need it for pocket expenses nothing will save them. And of course the methinks are protecting their interests and the situation is exactly the same in the five.

Galina писал(а) >>

What do you tell me now?

Are you still waiting for the fifth wave?

Or maybe there aren't enough SHORTISTS on the thread...

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING OUT THERE? ?????????????

BOO GA GA GA

Calm down, Galya! He who laughs last laughs best. You've recovered from the bottom, so you can laugh now? Well, up, so up.

There's still time.

The turkeys before the bottoms are all over the market by the way.

the pound australian should sit at 1.6975 .... and there is no way it will make it .......... and here is a smiley face ..... thank you for the smiley faces

Galina >>:

Какие цели мама родная !!!!

Я вам это еще месяца два назад говарила.

Galina, you really are a visionary and a great Guru, no doubt about it, can you tell us more about the universal goals?

(smiley looking at the sky and constantly crossing himself)...

Galina >>:

БУ ГА ГА

One may not gloat, of course. And you have to admit - it's not always wrong for Galina!!!

And whatever happens is for the best!

At least we have become smarter. For myself, I have confirmed the conviction that the time of long positions has passed. The market is coming, only hands from the bourgeois forex stove, baked potato TP and take it out, no poker advisors and analysis will not help, they will break, they will take away everything contrary to logic.

Reason: