EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1179

tomas911 писал(а) >>

It doesn't save the archive, it saves the smile.htm.

Try it some other way. I'm fine.

The moose, I don't know, probably a squirrel. Hit the top, man.

Oh, shit. The price of course went into a pullback. Al which bet for 5 minutes on the pullback blocked my account and wouldn't let me close orders. And they do it all the time, plus stopping quotes at the right time, banning modification of orreds impossible to pull up stops and cheating. That's the real deal they have. The price of course kicked in the pullback. Once again I failed to fix plus 30 euros and got a loss of -60 euros. That's it, I'm closing the account, withdrawing the balance.

gip:

What kind of DC is this? Just whisper it to me....

EricGR >>:

что это у вас за ДЦ такой? только шёпотом....

It's the coolest Rasean DC.

gip писал(а) >>

Oh, shit. The price of course went into a pullback. Al which bet for 5 minutes on the pullback blocked my account and wouldn't let me close orders. And they do it all the time, plus stoppage of quotes at the right time, banning modification of orreds impossible to pull up stops and cheating.

You have not tried fx invest and nordwest. I can't find any tips on how to use Alparic, it's not so easy to use it. Alparic is still ok with me.

Why all quiet? Scared? I'm on footsteps for now...

Well, now we can go down, but the high can update by 10-15 pips, if more, it's better not to risk it :)

What do you tell me now?

Are you still waiting for the fifth wave?

Or maybe there aren't enough SHORTISTS on the thread...

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING OUT THERE? ?????????????

BOO GAH GAH

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

chepikds >>:
ну вот, сейчас можно и вниз пипсануть, правда хай может обновить на пипов10-15, если больше, то лучше не рисковать :)

1.3610 should touch.... although we could go as high as 1.35, 50/50...

Don't worry EURUSD will go up From the middle of next week we will see the targets

Well, gentlemen sellers? - The dollar has deflated. I got a sell order from 1.360. I come - and admire the result :-))) yes

Thinking about it, the range is 1.36 and the extremum may be at 1.365 - and further only after the break (because of Friday's fixing + depressing US data)

By the way! Look at the situation on Jan 21-25 this year, very similar price moves!

Reason: