EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1177

EricGR >>:

а как ты анимировннные смайлы вставляешь тут на форуме? а можно что бы в терминале были тоже? )))))))))))))))) там к примеру, если лося поймал, выскакивает смайлик с языком)

да не только на мт .....мона и в скэйпе и в многих других прог вставить ....причем такие егзотичные нестандартные)))

odiseif писал(а) >>

pound see ..... prepare for a strong reversal ...... who has an opinion ?

I don't see anything......

Where to look????

So far, all indications are for a downward flight. Price is struggling, weeping and bouncing back towards resistance. When it grabs it will faint.

Gee, I just saved them from the ICQ directory and paste them as pictures... It's a boring forum... Those who don't have them at all, I can try to put them in the form of an archive.

So, what, we go down from 1.3595 or what?

FUNT DOLLAR

Final movement target according to my strategy 1.4638-1.4668

In the moment YES !

It's about to go into a bounce.

BUT IT'S ONLY A BOUNCE.

How high it will be, it's hard to say.

TEXX >>:

Чё-то я ничего не увидел......

Где смотреть то????

On H1 there's a theme that can shoot a trio of 20-25 I think... On H4 there is a mixed signal...

so the price is gritting its teeth... Yeah... talked to a colleague last night, came to the conclusion that by tuesday we'll work out the 5... and today it became obvious... if not more....

for almost all pairs ...... my levels show that there is nowhere else .... the nearest strong stop downwards for example for the pound is somewhere around 129.93 ...... which is about 500 pips.

for the pound 1.4855,,,,, that is also 300 pips ..... and the pound-australian is showing a reversal at 169.75 ..... and the interesting thing is that the dolai is trying to go down but no signs of strength... the yen is trying to hold yesterday's low......The Aussie and the Canadian are going down, but they are still dropping about 30 pips each .... ...so they either prepare for a strong reversal .... or the pound goes too far ...... ...It is unclear what is going on here

odiseif писал(а) >>

Pound see ..... prepare for a strong reversal ...... who has an opinion ?

Closing of the weekly candle, the system is giving me at 1.5148.

Next week it will probably be pulled up, quite sharply.

Then down again... even faster.

I lied about the ICQ thing. I got it from the forums. Here, use it, it'll be more fun.

Files:
smile.rar  193 kb

Guys, I'm off home.

See you later :))