[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 115

I have a broker that has such holes in the quotes, I contacted their support team and they say that the quotes are downloaded from the metaquotes to them and we have nothing to do with it.

I do not know what to do with them.

Hi, could you tell me how to create an object (line) using 2 coordinates? Is there any way to build a segment so that it is not limited to points, but continues as a line?

pyatka__ASD:
Hi, could you tell me how to create an object (line) using 2 coordinates? Is there any way to build a segment so that it is not bounded by points, but continues as a line?
ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_RAY, true);
sets the ray property flag for objects like OBJ_TREND and similar

Thank you! Can't you go the other way, just the beam?

pyatka__ASD:
Thank you! Can't you go the other way? Just the ray?
Draw another one, with the coordinates the other way round:)

Oh, thanks for the idea=)))

Hello. I have recently started to learn mql4 programming. I'm currently trying to write a script. It uses Gann lines and I have a question about their accuracy. The matter is that the standard line uses a scale with two decimal places. If you enter more digits in the properties, the scale will still be rounded to a hundredth after closing the properties window. The same situation will occur if you snap its anchor points to extrema after line construction and then open the properties window and close it by clicking "Apply" button, the line (in most cases) will be shifted a bit from the second extremum. This is the result of rounding to a hundredth of a scale. I'm not satisfied with such precision in my script. Please tell me if there is a solution to this problem ? May be the software can set the required accuracy?

Regards, Dmitry.

look for a non-standard one

is the size of non-indicator global (accessible from all functions) arrays limited?

eddy:
is the size of non-indicator global arrays (accessible from all functions) limited?
only by computer memory
Reason: