EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1178

[Deleted]
Purely visual, tracking patterns. Euro Aussie and Euro USD have 46 hours to go. Targets 5003 and 3480.
[Deleted]

Alexan >>:

Насчет аськи соврал оказыцца. С форумов брал. Во, пользуйтесь, всё веселее будет.


It's not downloading, is it?
tomas911 писал(а) >>

>> what's not downloading?

How is it not downloading? Just downloaded from my post.

Alexan >>:

Как не качается? Только что скачал со своего сообщения.


Saves not the archive, but the smile.htm
Alexan >>:

Насчет аськи соврал оказыцца. С форумов брал. Во, пользуйтесь, всё веселее будет.

On a moose, it's a squirrel or a fox ;)

Weak activity today, may not even break up to 1.3650... Support at 1.35 below, I think we'll try to keep it within these limits....
Oh! I just wrote this and the market reacted immediately)))) ... I was already panicking:)))
[Deleted]

And fly....3640