EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1099

It looks like we are going to 1.3568, there we are going to 1.3541 (between 23.6 and 38.2 levels), but the nose will go to 1.3590, there is a global reversal downwards, there are three factors in one channel resistance line, 38.2 (H4) 50 (H1) and the resistance line of descending triangle that is very likely to push us down Exit from the triangle (H4) is very early and is expected on March 5-6 ... At 1.3590 we will make a U-turn today at 9pm plus or minus half an hour...

all in four hours' time

forte928 >>:
все часа через четыре на связи

Forte, wait, this is not what Galina expected from you, tell her where the movement from 1.36 will go, but say it gently, find the words))).

Maybe I am wrong and everything is not stable but I will not be surprised if we go 50-100 points down. I want to be wrong.

forte928 You said yesterday that we will go up, I opened a short, today you say down I will open a long. Is this correct?

strangerr писал(а) >>

Forte, wait, Galina did not expect it from you, tell her where the movement from 1.36 will go, but say it gently, find the words))).

Actually, that's exactly what I expected from Forte :)))

I need you all to be wrong, then I'll make some money. ))))

It's really not a big deal.

Let it be as it will be.

I already wrote that if the eurik shoots 1.3470 down, then no growth is out of the question.

But until then, I tend to think that still at 1.3980 :)))

I don't think we will wait much longer.

Bernanke will open his mouth today and we will rush to my goals :))

Or yours :)))

fasklo >>:
Все правильно пишешь форте и даже завораживает,только чего-то нехватает.Либо накладываешь эмоции от общей эфории.Может я ошибаюсь все как-то не устойчиво но я совершено не у дивлюсь если мы скоро улетим на 50-100 пунктов в низ.Я хочу ошибиться

From 1.3630 -32 will go up, reversal down around 18.00 +- MSc.

Guys, though...

I think it's stupid to short near such a great level as 1.35-1.36.

Doesn't make sense...

Maybe, if you look down, at least wait for the eurik to take the lows.

After all, as far as I understood you are sending him somewhere at 1.33...

Can we go in after the breakdown?

Otherwise it may very well knock you over, the eurik?

Galina >>:

Все таки ребят..

Помоему это глупо шортить возле такого шикарного уровня как 1,35-1,36.

Не разумно как то...

Может, если вы и вниз смотрите, дождаться покрайней мере когда еврик минимумы снимет.

Ведь на сколько я поняла вы его куда то на 1,33 отправляете...

Может и зайти тогда после пробоя ??

А то ведь не ровен час опрокинет он вас, еврик то ?

He's not going anywhere.))

I have everything closed on the day, intraday today - I closed 4 orders yesterday at 1.3510. Today I feel uncomfortable. I'd rather have a cold vodka and tary baht to divide with smart people money.
Reason: