EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 546

Sta2066 >> :

Anyone interested in sell look at EUR/JP there and the stop may not be high

So what do you say about a low stop now?

That's the way it should be, otherwise the buy-squeeze is over )))) Of course, the breakdown of the high may be different, but it hasn't broken through yet.

Helex >> :
That's how it should be at once, otherwise the buy-squeeze is over )))) Of course the breakdown of the maximum may be different, but it has not been broken through yet.

If you don't cluck - you will not drive (C) aka If you don't cluck - you will not drive ;)))))))))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

So what do you say to a low stop now?

But the stop was 30p with an opportunity of 150

The US session starts in two hours, I can't believe it will be flat for the second day in a row, maybe the Americans will look at the deplorable European numbers, listen to the reports of their three FOMC Members and somehow decide on a steam train, otherwise they will be sleepy with such a "rally"?

OlegTs >> :
The US session starts in two hours, I can't believe the flat will be the second day in a row, maybe the Americans will look at the deplorable European numbers, listen to the reports of their three FOMC Members and somehow decide on the steam train, or you will be sleepy with such "rally"?

>> yeah... and drop the quid some more.

;)

Just had a 'hell of a' poundbucks figure :)))

Next stop 1.46 )))) I'll ask the pilots to put on their helmets and take their seats... Just kidding, or someone will check in silly))) not the right couple, not the right time to fly express

Noterday писал(а) >>

For the Eu, I think this is the case, H1. But I should say, if we break through the high at 1.5060, we will go up to 1.51 - 1.52, and then the major sell (but it will be in a couple of weeks), but in the meantime, if we don't break through the high, I think, it will be so:

There is also a variant - to go down from the current ones, I give it 30% of probability...

But I think the pound is unrealistic, it's my personal opinion, so don't listen to it and open sells))), just an initial triangle has formed on the pound (according to Elliot), and the last wave is coming to an end, and the daily chart is turning south ... I think it will go down nicely, we will see ;)

What kind of analysis do you use? I do not know any where the B wave may be impulsive.

Sorry, I did not see the wave 2 option.

Noterday писал(а) >>

Just had a "hell of a" number on the poundbucks :)))

Hell of a number I had when the depo clocked in at 6669.99.

Reason: