EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1093

syan >>:
опять вы рановато...

Yes, I'm sick of staring at the monitor yesterday))) And today I see that it's not too early.

I still stand by my opinion: go to 1.3380 and from there to 1.3720

Quiet :( Couples have frozen. Probably will be moving in the afternoon

12:25 UK Statement by Adam Posein, member of the Bank of England Monetary Policy Committee - - - -
13:00 EU New industrial orders m/m December 2.7% -1.2% -
16:30 Canada Corporate earnings Q/Q Q4 2009 7.9% - -
18:00 USA Speech by US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke - - - -
18:00 USA New home sales January 342.000 350.000 -
18:00 US Speech by US Treasury Chief Timothy Geithner - - - -
18:30 USA Oil and petroleum product stocks for the week to 19 February 3.1 million barrels. - -

Alexan >>:

Чето тишина :( Пары замерли. Наверное только к после обеда движения начнутся

12:25ВеликобританияВыступление члена Комитета по монетарной политике Банка Англии Адама Поузена----
13:00ЕСНовые промышленные заказы м/мдекабрь2.7%-1.2%-
16:30КанадаКорпоративные прибыли кв/кв4 квартал 2009 7.9%--
18:00СШАВыступление главы ФРС США Бена Бернанке ----
18:00СШАПродажи нового жилья январь342.000350.000-
18:00СШАВыступление главы Казначейства США Тимоти Гейтнера----
18:30СШАЗапасы нефти и нефтепродуктовза неделю до 19 февраля3.1 млн. барр.--

Tired and frozen)))

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

strangerr >>:
Все таки остаюсь при своем мнении: идем к 1.3380, а оттуда к 1.3720

How about to go to the border of the upper channel, and so until the evening, and then on the news at the speed of 2x to fall to the targets you mentioned?

Or maybe it contradicts your chart? That's how I see it... Now a bit higher, market narrowing and south))))

EricGR писал(а) >>

How about to go to the border of the upper channel, and so until the evening, and then on the news at the speed of 2x to fall to the targets you mentioned?

Or maybe it contradicts your chart? That's how I see it... Now a bit higher, market narrowing and south)))

I have the same on the markup. We drew the E-wave of the triangle and shot down. But we will have to wait some more.

EricGR >>:

а как насчет все таки сходить к границе верхнего канала упереться, и так до вечера, а там на новостях на скорости 2х упасть к указанным вами целям?

Или это противоречит вашей разметке? у меня примерно так получается.. Сейчас немного выше, сужение рынка и юга)))

I have given the 1.3630-1.3380-1.3720 route, and sorry for the details.

strangerr >>:

Я указал маршрут 1.3630-1.3380-1.3720, а подробности уж извините.

I'm not a big deal) I'd like to make sure I'm not kidding myself, the markup is correct. I have a lot of money, I've got a lot of money, I've got a lot of money, I've got a lot of money, I've got a lot of money. I was counting on a slight hesitation and a further move even higher, but no...

EricGR >>:

да ладно) мы ведь тут все в одном котле варимся) хотел удостовериться что я себя не обманываю, разметка верна. Чуть выше пака лось висит, рассчитываю забрать его, вчера не закрылся пожадничал, вот и без прибыли остался. Рассчитывал на легкое колебание и дальнейший поход еще выше, а нее...

It's just that it's stagnant now, we'll wait for the Americans.

strangerr >>:

Я указал маршрут 1.3630-1.3380-1.3720, а подробности уж извините.

Like that joke about mice, hedgehogs and strategy :)
Reason: