Canvas is cool! - page 33

Реter Konow:

Now, reread my implementation of the gif. The compression methods are similar, although they differ in detail. It is impossible to achieve a full match, because my playback mechanisms and all the work with the canvas are author's.

I am waiting for your realization)). Show us all what a real gif is)).

Zy. You seem to be using your authority to show off your language like a child. You've never created such a thing and you're arguing with someone who's done a lot of work on it. This is ridiculous. And if you argue, give some facts, some codes. I'm not arguing with you on the subject of higher mathematics so as not to seem like an idiot. Don't turn into a little troll. Keep your credibility.

GIF format is not any sequence of pictures, it's a format for writing those pictures to disk.

If a program supports GIF format, it means you can grab any GIF file from the internet and it will show it.

To you, it's just a synonym for the word animation.

By the way, a GIF can be without animation, and animation can be recorded in other formats.

To whom it may interest:
An adequate description of the Gif format

can be implemented if desired.

Koldun Zloy:

GIF format is not just any sequence of pictures, it is a format for writing these pictures to disk.

If the software supports the GIF format, it means that you can take any GIF file from the Internet and it will display it.

To you, it's just a synonym for the word animation.

By the way, GIF can be without animation and animation can be recorded in other formats.

I needed a GIF - I went ahead and did it. Didn't even look on the Internet. Just out of my head. And you and the other experts on the forum will rant about the "scientific" understanding of the gif and never do anything. (Except Nikolai).

And the fact that MT program can show any gif from the Internet without a dll is nonsense. And with dll, you don't need MT, it's easier to bypass. In short - nonsense.

Nikolai Semko:

To whom it may interest:
An adequate description of the Gif format

can be implemented if desired.

Nicholas, if we're talking about compression, you can study in detail the patented gif inventors, but WHY? Plagiarism is not a pretty thing to do. We make a gif in MQL and we can invent and implement our own compression. So to speak "based on" their compression. I had no idea how to compress data in a regular gif. I came up with my own way, which coincided in some points with their way. Didn't match in others, but I didn't need to. It works and compresses well and fine.

Реter Konow:

I wanted a GIF - I did it.

You didn't make a .gif, you made a sprite animation.

You for the "million first time" playing a game of substitution of notions is trying to mislead someone, but in my opinion you cheat yourself and no more, but as they say - it's your business.

Konow tag:

Didn't even look on the internet. Just off the top of my head.

Who would doubt it, it's your "trademark approach" so to speak)) )))

of course one can speculate about the meaning of the word data format, that it is at least in the form of a standard or patent or ... well, at least someone who uses more than one person - but I think it's all in vain ))))

Andrey Dik:

the point was about the standard animation (video) format, put a flash drive with such a file in the TV and watch it (or anyone else on their TV).

how can your "gif" be watched on tv or uploaded to youtube for example?!

This thread, in case you haven't noticed, is about kanvas. It's not about TV and YouTube, it's about MQL and MT.

Now we're talking about MQL implementation of a gif (without a dll). What the hell, TV?))

Igor Makanu:

You didn't do a .gif, you did a sprite animation.

You for the "million first time" playing a game of substitution of notions are trying to mislead someone, but in my opinion you cheat yourself and no more, but as they say - it's your business

I have no doubt, it's your "trademark approach" so to speak)) )))

of course one can speculate about the meaning of the word format data, that it is at least in the form of a standard or patent or ... well, at least someone uses more than one person - but I think it's all in vain ))))

Gif is a patented solution. I made my own solution in data compression. I do not plagiarize. The purpose is application in software.

I repeat: NOT TO PATENT, NOT TO TELEVISE, NOT TO CONNECT THE GIFF FROM THE INET.

Purpose: MQL program. Usage: Transmission of instructions. I did not need the rest.

Реter Konow:

I needed a GIF - I went ahead and made one. Didn't even look on the internet. Just out of my head. And you and the other experts on the forum will rant about the "scientific" understanding of the gif and never do anything. (Except Nikolai).

And the fact that MT program can show any gif from the Internet without a dll is nonsense. And with dll, you don't need MT, it's easier to bypass. In short, it's nonsense.

You did it, and it's good. Just don't call it a gif. This is not a gif.

If you want, you can make MT-program to show any gif from the Internet without dll.

Koldun Zloy:

1. Done and well done. Just don't call it a gif. It's not a gif.

2. If you want, you can make an MT program show any gif from the internet without a dll.

1. Gif or not gif? According to the wikipedia definition, it's still a gif. Read on. But I don't care. "Call it a pot, but don't put it in the oven.")

2. Right, but the way to get there is through:

• creating a script to compress the data.
  • Processing the pictures in a graphical editor.
  • availability of a well-developed MQL kanvas technology.

In any case, a mechanism for playing back "gifs" needs to be developed. And it must work with a format in which the script will compress data.

I've created a simplified format compared to a regular gif. It's a lot more complicated there. But, the point is that the gain in compression is small, but the deterioration of picture quality is noticeable. So, no fanaticism.))

Реter Konow:

I do not plagiarise.

Once again you're mixing things up, using registered data formats is not plagiarism

Tag Konow:

1. Gif or non-gif? According to the definition on wikipedia, it's still a gif.

if it's a gif, save the file with a .gif extension and click on it, Windows will open the file in the viewer, if it is - you have a gif

Reason: