EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 771

OlegTs писал(а) >>

places to know, check out the edit of my post, there's a link

>> yeah, not 2008 unambiguously, boring ((((

The americans are shaking off China's debts! Everyone knows that China owes the U.S. a huge amount and if China does pay it back, the dollar will be well fixed, but the Chinese economy will be ruined; what they will do there will be clear by the end of the year!

That is why there is so much uncertainty.

Greetings, all!

Thoughts for Monday.... Dollar buying trend has intensified over the past week.... Market sentiment on EURUSD down towards 1.4500.

vic2008 писал(а) >>

Greetings, everyone!

Thoughts for Monday.... Dollar buying trend has intensified over the past week.... Market sentiment on EURUSD down towards 1.4500.

Agreed and still where do you get your option levels data, I seem to have a different one.

Helex >> :

Agreed and still where do you get your options levels data, I seem to have different ones.

Options trading report with www.cmegroup.com at the end of the US session.

I make my own calculation from this data.

Helex >> :

Agreed and still where do you get your option levels data, I seem to have different ones.

Calculations similar as in the article on this site http://www.fxequity.ru/obemnye-i-opcionnye-urovni/,но not really, there are still considerations of my own... :)

Another picture of the COT - reports as of 11.12.2009 .... Compare with this one from 06.12.2009.

ph3onix >> :

What's the point? The money is not in the forecasts. I've already made my predictions. On the waves. By Neely. Just the real Neely, not the Neurobensky. What is your trade? Three stages? Forecast, entry into the market, exit from the market? Now imagine that you have at least a 50% probability of success in each of these stages. What do we have? 100% (total success) / 2 (forecasting) = 50. 50 (balance) / 2 (entry into the market) = 25. 25 (balance) / 2 = 12.5%. Ie the result of this three-step process in IF you HAVE a 50% chance of success in each of the steps = only 12.5% ;) What the hell kind of forecasting are we talking about? :) As one acquaintance used to say "where is the fscking value from my trading?". And so it is here. Forecasting is not the way to the money, think about it ;)

For Noterday:

It's the same as what many reasonable people write, but in different words :)

gip >> :

For Noterday:

It's the same as what many reasonable people write, but in different words :)

What do you mean? :)

In any case, trading methods will always be confirmed by profits. I don't have to argue, and I don't want to. Who thinks so, let them think so. I'd rather make money

I'd rather make money ;) GOOD LUCK TODAY !!!!!! :)))

DFX >> :

Totally agree with you, colleague. I expect a return to 1.48 in the coming week, and then a slide to 1.43 by the end of the year.

>> There you go, I told you so.)

Now calmly bayim to 1.48, pound to 1.6450.

Reason: