EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 714

Yes, it's nonsense to sell coloring books ))))

The trend is really going up again and at the same time a new high is about to be broken, but I think they will do it.

It will take another hour and a half to break through.

My prediction still stands on the reversal of the quid around 1.5150 for the third day now trying to reach it

There was a similar rise yesterday, I wonder how it will end today.

I have the reversal level at 1.5189 and 1.5197 on Murray, and there are two FE-tips 1.5226 and 1.5179 - I think all the fighting is testing 1.52, and if so, this carnage (hope, greed, greed, fear and divorce) around 1.5175-1.523 will be among the first to watch sell from 1.5171 and somewhere beyond 1.52, I will settle down :)

now the level of 1.5117 is "tight", i should have gone to the last wave and not to 1.5120, where i put....

If we pass it, then the next one is at 1.5189, here I will wait for the decoupling

yes, i need to be strong enough to pass 1.5136 :) for this is the maximum resistance ...

cr0ss >> :

I have the reversal level at 1.5189 and 1.5197 on Murray, and there are two FE-tips 1.5226 and 1.5179 - I think all the fighting is testing 1.52, and if so, this carnage (hope, greed, greed, fear and divorce) around 1.5175-1.523 will be among the first to watch sell from 1.5171 and somewhere beyond 1.52, I will settle down :)

now the level of 1.5117 is "tight", i should have gone to the last wave and not to 1.5120, where i put....

If we pass it, then the next one is at 1.5189, I will wait there for the decoupling

+- I agree! It may reach 1.52, it does not matter in principle, the main thing is that there will be a reversal at this level

forex-k писал(а) >>

+- I agree! it may reach 1.52. it is not important in principle, the main thing is that there will be a reversal at this level

>> I support you, but the road is thorny with pitfalls, so let's keep it under control.

forex-k >> :

+- I agree! Maybe it will reach 1.52 it does not matter as a matter of principle, the main thing is that it will turn at this level

IMHO, there will be no reversal before 1.53.

basile писал(а) >>

IMHO, there won't be a reversal before 1.53.

Sadly... and if it does then you have beer )))

maximum correction and then at 1.53))))))))))))

Half an hour to the New York exchange, an hour to the US news,

Something must shift, I think a profit taking before the news, i.e. we will go down and right after the news go back up to 1.5150 at least...

Reason: