EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 708

gip >> :

Market model.

Brevity is the sister of talent!!!

Alright, we'll sit on the lokas, they bring in a penny somehow.

Helex, I think you'll agree with me...

what's all the hubbub about?

waiting for news?

OlegTs >> :

Short is the sister of talent!!!

Well what can I say? It's much more complicated than your griders or simple TS on indicators. I'm still getting the hang of it myself. The model is complicated and even after mastering it, I still have a hard time working with it. I am not speaking about automation, because I have not got the full knowledge of the market. Some things from theoretical knowledge still need to be converted into practical methods.

gip >> :
Well what can I say? It's much more complicated than your griders or simple TS on indicators. I'm still getting the hang of it myself. The model is complicated, and even after mastering it I cannot use it properly. I am not speaking about automation, because I have not got the full knowledge of the market. Some things from theoretical knowledge still need to be converted into practical methods.

Thanks for the honest answer. I feel that if my system works, while the fourth month is up, I'll quit my main job (I can't go on holiday anyway) and go deeper into some risk theory or other haler, it's very interesting...

Stells >> :

what's with the lull?

news waiting?

no decent news today, everyone sleep till Thursday at 4.30 pm Musc...

The market is breathing before something!

OlegTs >> :

no decent news today, everyone sleep until Thursday at 4.30pm MSC...

strange, the market feels like it's at a standstill.

>> on all the pairs.

Stells писал(а) >>

what's all the hubbub about?

Waiting for the news?

You put stops on the breakdowns and wait for the news ))))

it's suspiciously quiet...... up or down???

I think the bears have run out of steam
Reason: