FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1215

Oleg Tsarkov:

Apparently she's not good at all...

It was obvious to the untrained eye that no one expected her to work long and fruitfully. They wanted Kane to step up.

Lesorubych, I don't know what is going on with NZDUSD?

Movlat, join us.

Server Muradasilov:

Movlat, join us.

In an hour and a half the % rate will be coming up. According to the forecasts, it will go down.

Дмитрий:
in an hour and a half there will be a % rate. It is predicted that it will go down.
Got it, thanks Dimitri.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Do the sticks not lie?

5+

Server Muradasilov:

Movlat, join us.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6090614/nzdusd-h4-alpari-international-limited
График NZDUSD, H4, 2016.11.09 23:02 UTC, Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
График NZDUSD, H4, 2016.11.09 23:02 UTC, Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: NZDUSD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Alpari International Limited. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.11.09 23:02 UTC.

Oleg Tsarkov:

Not only that, but the loser has to be the first to address his audience, only then does the winner go to his audience.

Clinton, when she called, asked Trump not to wait for her speech because she cannot appear in front of her audience, to which he immediately agreed.

Apparently not good at all...

Tonight (10th night) I was watching Solovyov's show, can't remember the name, but there was an inclusion from Washington this morning. She did not come to her headquarters at all, although there is a tradition, even when she loses, to thank her voters and support. Showbiz stars were shown who were unhappy and went away.

It was suggested that she called Trump to ask him not to trash her in his speech, which he did - saying he respected her as a strong contender and all that. And before that he had promised to put her on trial if she won.

The reporter said that there was a street carnival, fireworks, pop stars, etc. What the hell was she doing running for president with such a weak mind and health...

*** something handled the euras, I think maybe it's the minimum already?

Server Muradasilov:

Lesorubych, I have no idea what's going on with NZDUSD at the moment?

Index:

spot..., double stick, bottom worked out, now buy...

and Audi:

Alexey Volchanskiy:

*** I bought the euroland with my hands, I think maybe it's the minimum.

How many times have I fallen for it) But it might work...

What about HP EAs, any results?

Reason: