EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 577

Skymaster >> :

I trade on the real.

I think EUR/USD is about to fall down again :o)

I can't figure it out yet, it's going down, it's opening a position downwards, upwards, closing downwards. I still can not really understand, it goes down, it opens a position downwards, upwards, closes downwards upwards.

They work with 6 digits. Or is it the difference between demos? I do not remember mine. Some people measure in centimeters, others in millimeters, pronouncing only 10.120 and so on.

Skymaster >> :

From the current situation. Moreover, there have been many statements in Europe this month that a strong Euro might be a disaster for the European economy. Do you think Europeans will hold on to the Euro after saying that? ;о)

Well, it's the market, it's not just them, there are different factors affecting the rates...

OK, I'll confess, I'm also a live trader...

OlegTs >> :

For me it is just the normal, in 30 minutes the american session begins, someone closes something or opens. I still can't really understand, it goes down, they open a position down, up, close it up.

In general, if someone buys, the price goes up (regardless of the direction of the bet); if someone sells (they close the bet) the rate goes down, all this is explained by the shortage of currency... that's the way it is, I am not good at special wording ...

If another way, the price of a rare commodity rises, and if there is a lot of it, the price goes down)))

I'm also on the real for 2 months, earlier half a year on a demo.

EricGR >> :

In general, if someone buys, the price goes up (regardless of the direction of the bet); if someone sells (they close the bet) the rate goes down, all this is explained by the shortage of currency... that's the way it is, I am not good at special wording ...

the other way around the price of a rare commodity goes up, and if it is a lot, the price goes down)))

I understand that, but for example at the moment of a big purchase the exchange rate falls sharply down and then comes back and keeps going up, is this true or is it a bluff?

OlegTs >> :

I understand that, but for example at the moment of a big purchase the exchange rate falls sharply down and then comes back and keeps going up, is that true or a bluff?

from the logic, the more held, the higher the exchange rate... but the moment you buy a big one... I don't know, I don't think it's true.

>> if anything correct)

By the way I don't like this southbound movement, is the US thinking of where to go today? because I have -25pts (4 decimal places) any advice?

Helex >> :

>> what about going to 50%, my robot gets very upset.

looks like your hike went through, well congratulations.

Can someone advise then a financial institution with real currency delivery without requotes, with a connection to ECM and consequently to be able to trade on Sundays.