EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 582

Brilliant!!! It's impossible to sleep... 70 pips in half an hour there, 70 in half an hour back, that's where you can make money!!!

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Pilya, it's a fairy tale night :)

11353548 2009.11.13 15:33 sell 5.00 eurusd 1.48872 0.00000 0.00000 2009.11.13 16:03 1.48637 0.00 0.00 0.00 1 175.00

No offence, but one trade is not an indicator of good trading, but childish showing off.

Show at least five of these today :)

TEXX >> :

No offence, but one trade is not an indication of good trading, but childish show-offs.

Show me at least five of them today :)

I'm done for today :) I am not bragging about anything, this is my most profitable deal today, and for the week, I am new to trading, I just wanted to share my emotions, positive :)

Who else's servers are dead? .....

ChachaGames >> :

I'm done for today :) I am not bragging about anything, this is the most profitable deal for today, and for a week, I am new to trading, I just wanted to give my emotions, to share positivity :)

Really, let the man rejoice, bitter moments are ahead of him...

The main thing is not to risk the entire depo, although understanding this comes with time, when I started, I managed to double the depo several times in a row every day, then pulled it all down, but it's roulette ...

TEXX >> :

Who else's servers are dead? .....

Mine didn't crash, if you mean MT, I have Wforex.ru

OlegTs >> :

Indeed, let the man rejoice, the bitter moments are ahead of him...

The main thing is not to risk the entire depot, although understanding this comes with time, when I started, I managed to double the depot several times in a row every day, then I lost everything, but it's roulette...

I've done it before and more than once about doubling and losing in 5 minutes, that's why I chose 500:1 leverage, you can make big bets with a small percentage of the deposit

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Mine didn't break, if you mean MT, I have Wforex.ru

Hanging in prostration for 20 minutes, then a gap, then it looks like DT will tweak the quotes....

sadly....

TEXX >> :

Hanging in prostration for 20 minutes, then a gap, then it looks like DC will tweak the quotes....

sadly....

what's the dc?

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

It has already happened more than once and about doubling and losing in 5 minutes, that's why I chose 500:1 leverage can make big bets with a small percentage of the depo.

When I had 1:200 leverage, I asked for 1:100, to which I was entitled, but the brokerage company still used 1:200. 1:50 gave me after the grand, but

but they raised the minimum lot. I guess I didn't fight for it...

Reason: