EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 579

Frank

Yankee reacts interestingly to ec.news: GOOD news - there is a reason to take a risk (USD is down), bad news - USD is down "according to mathematics"... (I am a beginner and this may be normal, but other currencies are behaving kind of "logically" or something!?)

The fact that the EU does not benefit from a CURRENT EUR has been said for a long time, but nothing serious has been done yet!

The Americans cannot "take too manyrisks" - China is already "legalizing" its yuan... (but the biggest assets are still in USD)

The "southern" direction follows from this! (only question is WHEN?!)

(IMHO) USD will strengthen today (close all risky trades) and stop at main support - 1.4815/10...

Eurofrank seems to be regulated.

gip >> :
Stop swinging the sword. 20 pt does not make the weather.

Just 20-30 pt makes all the difference - in the right place at the right time :)) if after 1.4855 I break through 1.4720 - I will go to the sell with all my lots...

It's not for nothing that for half a day the price is 55 pt - if the rate goes up it means it's going up, if it goes down it means it's going down, so it's running scared in a narrow range like a mouse in a cage...

Stop listening to people "carping" about the South.

There will be no South in the short term.

NikT_58 >> :

No South in the short term.

all non-fact - as far as I am concerned - you have to be guided by the situation

a "great" hike is possible both south and north, heard 2 different opinions and both seemed very convincing to me 1. a hike to the top above 1.6... within 1 year and 2. going south to 1.2... also within a year or two.

Bottom line is that both opinions are nailed down and I'm thinking a week ahead at most....

NikT_58 >> :

There will be no South in the short term.

>> >> >> Frost has been cancelled? ;о)

cr0ss >> :

all non-fact - as far as I am concerned - you have to be guided by the situation

a "great" hike is possible both south and north, heard 2 different opinions and both seemed very convincing to me 1. a hike to the top above 1.6... within 1 year and 2. going south to 1.2... also within a year or two.

ended up nailing both opinions and thinking a week ahead at most....

There's one already up to the minute mark.

So he's embarrassed to show up here.

NikT_58 >> :

There's one already up to his eyeballs in minutes.

So he's embarrassed to show up here.

>> Who is it?
Reason: