EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 571

EricGR писал(а) >>

and what's close to resistance already?

What's that )))

Helex >> :

What's that ))))

yeah i already realised it's a stupid question))))) i'm thinking maybe i should bet on the upside

My prediction came true. I closed the sevens, now buy.

ks99 писал(а) >>

My prediction came true. I closed the sevens, now buy.

>> Putin the copper knows best, buy rubles.

Buy may be early, but I agree with the direction. If they start to bash, they'll shake it off again. Bastards

Sta2066 >> :
>> maybe it's early, but I agree with the direction.

The Asians will come and rave about it... >>))) I've already gone from 4860 to the triumphant 5030-50))) whatever, I'll take the bait.

I will close not soon, not today of course, but...

It is better to settle from the lifts

Helex >> :
Better to settle from the lifts

I'm not that experienced, so I've settled here on your forum and site in general, I read this and that, but the experience is still there, in the morning was well risen, but then I screwed up badly and lost a lot of money (and I knew that the market will change in any case, and I accidentally closed in a loss ... but not so big), so do not take the risk and do not upset yourself. I lost a lot, but not that much), so I decided not to take a risk and not to upset myself... To win back all that I lost and a little more +)))

Helex писал(а) >>
It is better to settle on the ups

Actually there is a rule of thumb: don't play against the trend. though of course a caught sell is both fast and fat.

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

Actually there is a rule: do not play against the trend. Although of course caught sell it is fast and fat.

So for me the trend is down)))

Reason: