EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 575

Carmen has got a second eye, so far on the terminator, I think it's going to get colder

Skymaster писал(а) >>

I think it should be like this:

>> what about going to 50%, my robot's getting very upset.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Target 1.6

Intermediate 1.5250 and 1.560.Now the price is looking for a place to create a new ascending branch.And we will have time to disappoint in this scenario

TheXpert писал(а) >>

>>I support you, I'll be settling in from there, as the situation warrants.

My robot still has three villages to go, so I won't interfere, I've got plenty to spare...

Anything less than H4 has no pattern and is only suitable for selecting the optimum entry point.

Sta2066 >> :
Anything less than H4 has no regularities and is only good for choosing the best entry point.

I agree to 100 %, I prefer D1, there was only one failure in early December 2008 when euro went up and down, but one cannot earn much money with many-month orders ;(

OlegTs писал(а) >>
My robot still has three places to go, I don't think I'll interfere, I have some spare...

Mine has hit 350 today, I can't keep up with him (he sort of helps the manual trade), in tests he seems to be standing still, in life he chops cabbage, against all the laws of falling sandwiches )))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I agree 100%, I prefer D1, there was only one misstep at the beginning of December 2008 when euro went up and down, but one cannot make much money with many-month orders ;(

I remember that case, I was late myself. And the bots fucked up.

Reason: